🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 174 - Stephanie and Elizabeth, Our Spiritual Advisors

Hayes and Sean give a brief tutorial on trees art, then STEPHANIE SIMBARI and ELIZABETH KOTT from the That's So Retrograde podcast do the show to teach about crystals and the stars.

• Like 7

I moved my grandmother to the mainland from her ancestral home on garbage island in the pacific just to hear this episode. Boy oh boy was it worth it. You guys will understand soon enough.

• Like 6

Don't worry Hayes, I caught it.

"Sam is writing Rice Chex that his body can't cash" is a top fiver.

• Like 17

Boy oh boy when I find out who has been saying that Hayes and Sean don't like good advertisers and listeners, well, I hate to take a cue from Chris Weiser, but it's gonna be clobberin' time

• Like 8

it's about time they addressed my burning bonsai tree questions, and i really appreciate the tips on how to get that perfect Mickey Mouse shape, but if you don't want Disney's lawyers breathing down your neck you might want to choose a different beloved cartoon to base your tree on because let me tell you they are relentless suck it chanson

• Like 7

"burning sage" is what I call the Paywall cause all the handbook boys's wisdom is just withering away behind there

• Like 11

Fat-tittied moo moo mammas. At the farm!

you can tell this was said by a guy who wrote on DIVORCED

• Like 5

between the clippers allegiance and the cigarettes, are we really sure these are nice, smart boys?

• Like 4

i'm sure you all already heard it cause you're all such good girls and boys, but Hayes' story about being on extacy in Vegas on the a recent Doughboys was fantastic, very so funny

• Like 5

Rice is nice. Don't care if it kills me.

Funny episode. Was exciting, it thrilled me.

• Like 11

i'm sure you all already heard it cause you're all such good girls and boys, but Hayes' story about being on extacy in Vegas on the a recent Doughboys was fantastic, very so funny

Most of the time, I'm such a Hayes. But when I heard that story I was such a Sean.

Just hearing your friend having a bad time on a trip sucks, but knowing what they're going through and 'best practices' so to speak and not being able to share that, ugh.

• Like 3

between the clippers allegiance and the cigarettes, are we really sure these are nice, smart boys?

Yes. They are very smart and even more nice. Plus they're cool and interesting.

• Like 4

Hey e'rybody, it's your Page 2 Boy! Holla!

Yet another great epi from our beloved boys.

• Like 8

I listened to this while I was running today and not one, but several landscapers gave me funny looks for laughing out loud.

• Like 9

Sink it Chanson

Sink%20it%20Chanson%20bball%20final.png

Huge Detlef Schrempf fan.

HUGE!

• Like 7