🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kfish47

Favorite Characters?

What are your favorite featured characters on Comedy Bang Bang? I'd love to see (hear) more Cake Boss. His cake related antics crack me up.

Dodododododododo CAKE BOSS!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh, I think I have cake bugs! Gotta go.

What are your favorite featured characters on Comedy Bang Bang? I'd love to see (hear) more Cake Boss. His cake related antics crack me up.

Dodododododododo CAKE BOSS!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh, I think I have cake bugs! Gotta go.

Early Huell Howser was easily my favorite…unfortunately, after taking him to the Hadron Collider in beautiful GENEVA, SWITZERLAND in CALIFORNIA, it seems like the character may have run its natural course.

As for characters I'd love to see again: definitely Bill Carter, trainer for the stars seeking starts. And Dov Charney.

Early Huell Howser was easily my favorite…unfortunately, after taking him to the Hadron Collider in beautiful GENEVA, SWITZERLAND in CALIFORNIA, it seems like the character may have run its natural course.

As for characters I'd love to see again: definitely Bill Carter, trainer for the stars seeking starts. And Dov Charney.

I agree with both of you. Early Huell Howser is what got me hooked to CDR, but he's been different ever since he fell under the influence of Jesse Ventura.
The two part Andy Richter/Cakeboss episode (106) is probably my favorite CDR/CBB ever. Funny story my name used to be just Bob until I was bit by a cakebug.
I love all PFT characters, maybe with the exception of Mr. Brainwash.
I think Brett Gelman should count as a character, so I'll throw him in.

I agree with both of you. Early Huell Howser is what got me hooked to CDR, but he's been different ever since he fell under the influence of Jesse Ventura.
The two part Andy Richter/Cakeboss episode (106) is probably my favorite CDR/CBB ever. Funny story my name used to be just Bob until I was bit by a cakebug.
I love all PFT characters, maybe with the exception of Mr. Brainwash.
I think Brett Gelman should count as a character, so I'll throw him in.

not a character...but whittels fone corner

the sleazy guy that puts on plays
cake boss
oh, little gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the high school chick wompler

not a character...but whittels fone corner

the sleazy guy that puts on plays
cake boss
oh, little gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the high school chick wompler

... Bob Ducca obviously. Marissa Wompler, Jack and Brian, Pastor Rhe, Jesse Ventura, Richard and Jazz Martin, R.O. Manse, Bill Cosby/Bill Cosby-Bukowski, Fabrice Fabrice, Bro (Adam Pally), Ice-T, and of course Gerry.

... Bob Ducca obviously. Marissa Wompler, Jack and Brian, Pastor Rhe, Jesse Ventura, Richard and Jazz Martin, R.O. Manse, Bill Cosby/Bill Cosby-Bukowski, Fabrice Fabrice, Bro (Adam Pally), Ice-T, and of course Gerry.

Bobby Bottleservice isn't a CBB exclusive but his appearances always made me crack up. I also loved the Immpotent Teamster from Eddie Pepitone.

Bobby Bottleservice isn't a CBB exclusive but his appearances always made me crack up. I also loved the Immpotent Teamster from Eddie Pepitone.

Messmore and Beuford were my favorite one time guests of the show.

Huell Howser
Sir Dame Andrew Lloyd Webber
Jesse Ventura
Merrill Shindler
August Lindt
Sappity Tappity
Bobby Bottle Service
El Chupcacabra
Bob Ducca

Messmore and Beuford were my favorite one time guests of the show.

Huell Howser
Sir Dame Andrew Lloyd Webber
Jesse Ventura
Merrill Shindler
August Lindt
Sappity Tappity
Bobby Bottle Service
El Chupcacabra
Bob Ducca

Ooooh, good call with Sappity Tappity. Love that tree. Did you guys know - and I just found this out - that leaves are trees' d!cks?

Ooooh, good call with Sappity Tappity. Love that tree. Did you guys know - and I just found this out - that leaves are trees' d!cks?

Sign in to follow this