🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — Hot Jungle Heat

Time for a Glitter in the Garbage road trip! You can meet us in New York City for a performance of Jersey Shoresical and late-night reruns of Dance Moms with Drew, Jeremy, and Danielle. I need to make a quick appearance at my friend's kid's birthday party, so we might have to stop by the mall to pick up her present. Crap, what should we get her? Commercials are so crappy nowadays I wouldn't even know where to start. Oh, and we have to make it back in time for my daughter's dentist appiontment. Fuck it, let's just play some basketball and hang out!

Time for a Glitter in the Garbage road trip! You can meet us in New York City for a performance of Jersey Shoresical and late-night reruns of Dance Moms with Drew, Jeremy, and Danielle. I need to make a quick appearance at my friend's kid's birthday party, so we might have to stop by the mall to pick up her present. Crap, what should we get her? Commercials are so crappy nowadays I wouldn't even know where to start. Oh, and we have to make it back in time for my daughter's dentist appiontment. Fuck it, let's just play some basketball and hang out!

Hey Drew,

Hilarious show as always, thank you! Did you get a chance to catch up with James Adomian while in NYC? Man, I miss him. You should invite him back on the show soon. Droege & Adomian: a fabulous comedic duo. :)

Hey Drew,

Hilarious show as always, thank you! Did you get a chance to catch up with James Adomian while in NYC? Man, I miss him. You should invite him back on the show soon. Droege & Adomian: a fabulous comedic duo. :)

Sign in to follow this