🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 175 - Dan Lippert, Our Oscars Friend

With the Oscars coming up, DAN LIPPERT from Big Grande’s The Teachers’ Lounge helps Sean and Hayes make their predictions for the big show.

• Like 6

ummm, not sure what to do when i get here this early....

i guess uhh.... Suck it Chanson?

• Like 7

Anytime any Earwolf podcast has a tall man as the guest, I wonder to myself, 'is this Scott and Kulap's best friend Tall John?' Turns this guy has a completely different name!!! Guess I'll never know who Tall John is

• Like 10

I like Colin, he's a good sport. Also, nice Sean, loving the zooTed stuff

• Like 7

glad to finally hear a show that caters to us sideways folks who like to get straight zooted and see life from that elevated perspective.

oh and my most recent starbucks cup said "MILK the human" by mistake and the barista didn't even do it so check mate viral marketing, good luck pushing them hot beans on this kid

• Like 7

Holy shit this was amazing

"I'm here to smoke weed and like movies

And I'm all out of movies"

I don't think anyone has ever summed up my life so succinctly

• Like 6

heck of an episode, gang!

notice: even though today is "the twenty eigth" everyone remember to flip you calendars tomorrow: it will be the first of march! only in america right folks?

• Like 8

Wait, I'm on page one? And Dirty Dan the Garbage Man Lippert is the guest?

Guys, it is NOT my birthday. You're too good to me!

• Like 7

this was a very very good ep of the podcast. I liked when they talked about movies

• Like 5

i just noticed they forgot to ask the guest about his horoscope. should probably get him back in the studio and re-release this one. sorry engineer cory welcome back

• Like 5

Dan was a great guest, so funny. Cody's performance should be nominated for Best Engineer in a Leading Role, he hit Kevin with three sick burns in a very short time and basically played the whole ep perfectly

175%20Return%20of%20the%20Cody.png

• Like 10

it was eerie hearing sean and hayes predict every award, i dont know how they did it

• Like 9

do you guys think Dog the bounty hunter is friends with Barn the repo man. it just makes sense to me

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this