🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 59 — Twitter King Me

Next week is a big one for Randy and Jason: Their albumHendersons and Daughterscomes out on Tuesday, they'll be onConanon Wednesday, and they're spending the weekend performing inAnn Arbor. You gotta stretch before you sprint, so prepare for the Sklar-athon with a proper warm-up of Sklarbro Country. Writer Alec Sulkin leavesTwitterfor long enough to discuss working for Craig Kilborn, his friendship with Seth MacFarlane, and his upcoming Mark Wahlberg/Mila Kunis movie. Not enough for you? Well we have Jesse Thorn back for yet another of his fantastic fantasy reports. Still not enough? Sklarbitration returns! Enjoy, and HENDERSON!

Next week is a big one for Randy and Jason: Their albumHendersons and Daughterscomes out on Tuesday, they'll be onConanon Wednesday, and they're spending the weekend performing inAnn Arbor. You gotta stretch before you sprint, so prepare for the Sklar-athon with a proper warm-up of Sklarbro Country. Writer Alec Sulkin leavesTwitterfor long enough to discuss working for Craig Kilborn, his friendship with Seth MacFarlane, and his upcoming Mark Wahlberg/Mila Kunis movie. Not enough for you? Well we have Jesse Thorn back for yet another of his fantastic fantasy reports. Still not enough? Sklarbitration returns! Enjoy, and HENDERSON!

No clever quips here. No ingenious wordplay on the "Sklar" name. In fact, nothing important to say here - just a geeky fan letter type of comment.

I just finished listening to this week's episode, and I'm blown away as always by the number and density of the humor. I think the Edward James Olmos "null set" joke is what pushed it over the cliff for me. If that was improvised, then it was a brilliant bit of improv. If it was written beforehand, it was an amazing performance - you made it sound exactly like you just said it off the cuff...

Anyhow, this is absolutely my favorite podcast; I look forward to Friday mornings when I can download, slap it on my iPod, and listen on the way to work. Thanks, guys, and keep up the good work. Henderson, Osbaldiston, boom, zoom, punch a waterfall, and all the rest...

Mike Shannon
Lowell MA

No clever quips here. No ingenious wordplay on the "Sklar" name. In fact, nothing important to say here - just a geeky fan letter type of comment.

I just finished listening to this week's episode, and I'm blown away as always by the number and density of the humor. I think the Edward James Olmos "null set" joke is what pushed it over the cliff for me. If that was improvised, then it was a brilliant bit of improv. If it was written beforehand, it was an amazing performance - you made it sound exactly like you just said it off the cuff...

Anyhow, this is absolutely my favorite podcast; I look forward to Friday mornings when I can download, slap it on my iPod, and listen on the way to work. Thanks, guys, and keep up the good work. Henderson, Osbaldiston, boom, zoom, punch a waterfall, and all the rest...

Mike Shannon
Lowell MA

Another great episode Sklars! Mande's Twitter takedown of Agent Zero was tremendous, and the fantasy analysis of America's Radio Sweetheart has never been so passionate & sharp— one always needs to know whose drop is stocking. It sucks that sportswriter Mike Grayson didn't make an appearance, but enjoyed Mr. Sulkin's podcast turn nonetheless.

Another great episode Sklars! Mande's Twitter takedown of Agent Zero was tremendous, and the fantasy analysis of America's Radio Sweetheart has never been so passionate & sharp— one always needs to know whose drop is stocking. It sucks that sportswriter Mike Grayson didn't make an appearance, but enjoyed Mr. Sulkin's podcast turn nonetheless.

Randy and Jason,
I'm going crazy man. Everytime today when I was not engaged in a conversation, that friggin Sklarbro-tration song is in my head. I have been popping my iPod on at all intervals when I know it is going to creep up on me, and now I am lying in bed and it's all I hear. I was thinking of making my own Weird Al kinda riff on the same subject, at least it will be Alt.
(Remember when The Naked Trucker and T-Bone would sing this at their gigs?) Glad we were all around for the best times at Largo re: Elliott et al.
Take Care Guys

Randy and Jason,
I'm going crazy man. Everytime today when I was not engaged in a conversation, that friggin Sklarbro-tration song is in my head. I have been popping my iPod on at all intervals when I know it is going to creep up on me, and now I am lying in bed and it's all I hear. I was thinking of making my own Weird Al kinda riff on the same subject, at least it will be Alt.
(Remember when The Naked Trucker and T-Bone would sing this at their gigs?) Glad we were all around for the best times at Largo re: Elliott et al.
Take Care Guys

Loved finally hearing from @thesulk in a different venue than Twitter. He is hilarious and I hope he shows up on more podcasts in the future.

Loved finally hearing from @thesulk in a different venue than Twitter. He is hilarious and I hope he shows up on more podcasts in the future.

I love how your Segal dog movie taglines sound like rejected dialogue for Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad. But I can't believe you missed the most obvious one: "Don't play dead...BE dead, bitch"

I love how your Segal dog movie taglines sound like rejected dialogue for Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad. But I can't believe you missed the most obvious one: "Don't play dead...BE dead, bitch"

Dang it guys I'm from Manhattan Kansas and Willie the Wildcat is a Bobcat in fact before there were such things as animal rights we had an actual bobcat as part of the mascot team

Dang it guys I'm from Manhattan Kansas and Willie the Wildcat is a Bobcat in fact before there were such things as animal rights we had an actual bobcat as part of the mascot team

Sign in to follow this