🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 280 - Pinchin' Loaves Jesus

Dan Lippert and Drew Tarver join Matt Besser for this week’s improv4humans! They perform scenes about an impressive Japanese Starbucks, hiring a homeless man for entertainment, and getting matching airplanes for your anniversary. Plus, they jazz up the Olympic Pentathalon for a modern audience, search for the least offensive mascot name, and play “fuck, marry, kill” with the three stages of Jesus.

280 - Dan Lippert, Drew Tarver

(0:55 - 8:05) Question from Listener - “Do you have any good travel stories?” - A tourist to Tokyo can’t get over how beautiful the Starbucks were

(8:11 - 16:59) Twitter Suggestion - “Lizard” - Parent gets a raccoon for their kid so they can work up to a puppy

(17:04 - 23:53) Crap on Youtube - "Dude Gets Caught Trying to Break Into Neighbors House" - Trying to learn about anal sex by practicing with your friend’s wife

(24:40 - 31:54) Twitter Suggestion -”Tom Foolery" - A crazy homeless guy gets hired as party entertainment

(32:00 - 44:22) Man on the Street Interview - “What’s the weirdest gift you ever gave/received to or from a loved one?” - Couples get matching planes for their anniversary

(45:06 - 54:44) What the Fuck Is Going On? - The Olympic pentathlon- Olympic planners jazz up the pentathlon for a modern audience

(54:49 - 1:10:27) What the Fuck Is Going On? - Amherst mascot nominations - Mascot selection committee accidentally lands on offensive mascot names

(1:10:36 - 1:22:52) Crap on Youtube - "Teachers Playing Fuck, Marry, Kill" - Priests play “fuck, marry, kill” with various iterations of Jesus

Coming out of posting retirement to say I love this episode (which I thought I would, since I love Tarver and Lippert)

Howl paywall still dumb

• Like 1

Coming out of posting retirement to say I love this episode (which I thought I would, since I love Tarver and Lippert)

Howl paywall still dumb

I4H doesn't have a paywall though

Super great ep, always prefer studio to stage ones

• Like 1

I don't think an innocent neighbor would allow himself to be slapped in the face Pootie Tang style fifteen times.

• Like 1

I love that they are like 'why didn't you ask what kind of plane it was?' after she said every single detail about the plane in the answer.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this