🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
catherinebeefheart

When Did Seank Win That Queefing Contest?

Hello Handbook Heads and a warm "What Up, What Up" to everybody. I've been lurking around here for quite a while and I have been too prideful to ask for help but I really need help. Seank Lemons had an intro story about a queefing contest at a ski resort with I believe Ralph Macchio. Can anyone recall which episode this is from? I've been researching for months and I just can't find the dang thing.

• Like 3

Can someone other than sneakattack at least try to help me? I'm on the verge of maybe thinking about asking this same question on some other forum. I'm not trying to brag or garner sympathy like some other people, but I'M NEW HERE and I need help.

• Like 1

We all can appreciate the gravity of your dilemma, and at this very moment our best team of internet savvy tech fiends are busy scouring the dark web for the answer that you seek. Unfortunately, the lion's share of the work still rests upon your shoulders. The one true way to discover the mystery of said queefing story is to go back and listen to each intro, which it sounds like you may have already tried, but do not be discouraged, for you will face numerous obstacles during your search, i.e. sneakattack. Start with the most recent and work your way backwards. Just be thankful that the story is in the intro so you won't have to listen to the whole ep, which actually wouldn't be so bad. This is your quest. We will be here to encourage you all along the way

• Like 2

It's the Erin Whitehead ep., #89.

• Like 4

Thank you so much Auden! It was a thrill to finally get closure and now I feel like I can move on with my life. Is funny because I know I have listened to this episode a bunch of times just for the Pro Version in which Erin Whitehead tells the story about Sean making her cry by corralling all the Wild Horses into the studio to apologize for being too loud outside and Sean says "That's a good illustration of why I'm maybe the least popular guy in comedy." Before the boys were allowed to be on other podcasts and talk openly about non Hollywood-related issues that clip was my some of my best evidence to ambivalent or even anti-HH co-workers, co-commuters and spouses that these Hollywood guys were not just smart and funny, but also nice.

Charlie Murphy Brown,

Your wisdom gave me the strength to continue my struggle through the moments it took to read Auden's post and listen to the opening and indeed entire Erin Whitehead ep,, #89. Though it seems I have closed this queefing contest chapter, there are many more chapters both future and past in this Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this