🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 10.1 — The Final Challenge: Day 1

Well folks, we're down to the final two! This week Earwolf co-founders Jeff Ullrich and Scott Aukerman join host Matt Besser to decide which of our remaining contenders have earned a spot on the network. The Challenge? One full 30 minute episode of each podcast with the results announced on Wednesday. Today you'll hear Totally Laime spend some time with Charlie Day from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Fears, New England accents, family dynamics and more are discussed as Elizabeth and Andy give us their final submission. Come back tomorrow for The Little Dum Dum Club and join us on Wednesday for the results.

Well folks, we're down to the final two! This week Earwolf co-founders Jeff Ullrich and Scott Aukerman join host Matt Besser to decide which of our remaining contenders have earned a spot on the network. The Challenge? One full 30 minute episode of each podcast with the results announced on Wednesday. Today you'll hear Totally Laime spend some time with Charlie Day from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Fears, New England accents, family dynamics and more are discussed as Elizabeth and Andy give us their final submission. Come back tomorrow for The Little Dum Dum Club and join us on Wednesday for the results.

Reminder: you all get ONE post for this episode, so make it count. I may lift this ban eventually, but not now. Let us know what you think!

Reminder: you all get ONE post for this episode, so make it count. I may lift this ban eventually, but not now. Let us know what you think!

"Death Penalty"
"Totally"
"Yay! Very well done. You're such a positive person. "
Odd moment. And oddly loaded subject matter for this particular podcast. That's one of the most important questions!
Otherwise I thought the show was quite fun. Been enjoying the challenge a lot. Hope there's another season, especially if Besser returns.

"Death Penalty"
"Totally"
"Yay! Very well done. You're such a positive person. "
Odd moment. And oddly loaded subject matter for this particular podcast. That's one of the most important questions!
Otherwise I thought the show was quite fun. Been enjoying the challenge a lot. Hope there's another season, especially if Besser returns.

I will use my ONE post to say that I think the ONE post rule is a good idea. This podcast is causing rioting in the streets. Whether you are Dum or Laime good luck!

I will use my ONE post to say that I think the ONE post rule is a good idea. This podcast is causing rioting in the streets. Whether you are Dum or Laime good luck!

Fantastic stuff! There are few straight interview podcasts where the guests seem to enjoy themselves as much as they do on this one. (I also agree that not having a laff-a-minute is not necessarily a bad thing. As Louis CK put in his AV Club interview, comedians who fatten their scripts up with jokes are often insecure about how the piece fits together, and these guys are very secure!)

(There was also the implication that there might not be a season 2. A lot of us made it this far, we're loving the show! Season 2! Season 2! Season 2!)

Fantastic stuff! There are few straight interview podcasts where the guests seem to enjoy themselves as much as they do on this one. (I also agree that not having a laff-a-minute is not necessarily a bad thing. As Louis CK put in his AV Club interview, comedians who fatten their scripts up with jokes are often insecure about how the piece fits together, and these guys are very secure!)

(There was also the implication that there might not be a season 2. A lot of us made it this far, we're loving the show! Season 2! Season 2! Season 2!)

Only ONE :)

Damn

The PRESSURE ........ LOL

Scottie went from a Jew to a Nazi REAL FAST.......... hehe

Only ONE :)

Damn

The PRESSURE ........ LOL

Scottie went from a Jew to a Nazi REAL FAST.......... hehe

I really enjoyed today's exhibition of the Totally Laime podcast. I think that it displayed that program's strengths (which are considerable) quite nicely. Well done.

I really enjoyed today's exhibition of the Totally Laime podcast. I think that it displayed that program's strengths (which are considerable) quite nicely. Well done.

Charlie's Philly accent was fantastic. I swear not everyone in the region speaks that way, "yous guys!"
-
As to whether there should be another season of The Earwolf Challenge, my vote is "Totally!"

Charlie's Philly accent was fantastic. I swear not everyone in the region speaks that way, "yous guys!"
-
As to whether there should be another season of The Earwolf Challenge, my vote is "Totally!"

Really loved this episode, definitely subscribing to Totally Laime no matter if they win or not. With Charlie Day on Laime and Rob McElhenny on Sklarbro Country it's feeling very Philly in here. Earwolf Challenge 2 better happen.

Really loved this episode, definitely subscribing to Totally Laime no matter if they win or not. With Charlie Day on Laime and Rob McElhenny on Sklarbro Country it's feeling very Philly in here. Earwolf Challenge 2 better happen.

This show has been my most anticipated on Earwolf next to CBB and so I would like to cast my vote for Yes on Season 2. And maybe next season instead of Matt Besser as host, you could get Bjork.

Sign in to follow this