🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 327 - Scrolling Through Your Corolla

Shauna McGarry (Bajillion Dollar Propertie$, 24) joins Howard and Kulap on this week’s Who Charted! She gives the inside scoop on writing for “Take My Wife” and what it was like to be schoolmates with Katy Perry before they count down Stereogum’s Top 5 Songs of the Week. They discuss prime Russian streams and Coffee Bean heroism during the TV Chart, and we hear listener questions and tales of the good and bad folks Howard met this week while the gang counts down Kevin’s Hot Picks on Two Charted.

There was a time when I would've been impressed by namedropping Katy Perry, but since 2011, her music's been so unlistenable that she'd be unfit to cover Howard's TV theme song.

It's great to have the spirit of Reno 911 still alive in Bajillion, I bootlegged it cause Seeso is US only, but I've already converted 3 friends to it.

Not naming the episode "The Doors of Eros" was a Cody-level flubbish.

That aside, great ep.

• Like 1

Shauna seems cool, very soft-spoken, kind of introverted but willing to play around, throw sass at times. I have a suggestion and I hope it reaches Kre and Ku, why don't you guys do the two charted with the guest there? I think the guests Input on you guys' stories from the week and listeners questions and whatnot would be pretty cool, not that I don't like it just the way it is

Shauna seems cool, very soft-spoken, kind of introverted but willing to play around, throw sass at times. I have a suggestion and I hope it reaches Kre and Ku, why don't you guys do the two charted with the guest there? I think the guests Input on you guys' stories from the week and listeners questions and whatnot would be pretty cool, not that I don't like it just the way it is

I think they cut it back to one longer show to accommodate for Kulap's now pretty full schedule.

They used to have one episode with the guest and then an episode with just the engineer. In a way it's so Howard and Ku can inform us about themselves without excluding a guest.

Sign in to follow this