🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 122 — Shanghaied by Irene

I haven't sensed an air of superiority coming from the "Would You Rather" introduction at all.

Yes he often reads out the rules during the bass part, I think sometimes he just wants to keep things moving, other times it's funnier to let it keep going, I'm sure there's different reasons why he might decide to cut it off early or just let it sustain.

Yes he often reads out the rules during the bass part, I think sometimes he just wants to keep things moving, other times it's funnier to let it keep going, I'm sure there's different reasons why he might decide to cut it off early or just let it sustain.

Golly that was one of the funniest in a while. Holy shit Paul F Tompkins is the wittiest man in the universe. Maybe it was a schtick but I thought I detected some honest to goodness frustration from Galifianakis from being word-bamboozled so many times.
And those Yo La Tengo songs were stellar. I am a huge fan of the band and even I cannot believe how good they sounded - especially the acoustic version of Sugar Cube. Really really cool.
Edit: Speaking of which, I know it's tradition to only have two clips pulled from the episode, but it would be pretty cool to be able to download those songs individually.

Golly that was one of the funniest in a while. Holy shit Paul F Tompkins is the wittiest man in the universe. Maybe it was a schtick but I thought I detected some honest to goodness frustration from Galifianakis from being word-bamboozled so many times.
And those Yo La Tengo songs were stellar. I am a huge fan of the band and even I cannot believe how good they sounded - especially the acoustic version of Sugar Cube. Really really cool.
Edit: Speaking of which, I know it's tradition to only have two clips pulled from the episode, but it would be pretty cool to be able to download those songs individually.

I've been extremely unimpressed with all the new characters this season, but PFT knocked it out of the park with Werner Herzog. Well done, Paul. Well done indeed.

I've been extremely unimpressed with all the new characters this season, but PFT knocked it out of the park with Werner Herzog. Well done, Paul. Well done indeed.

Awesome! I was just thinking PFT was overdue for an appearance--and with a new character to boot. Is it Christmas already?!

Awesome! I was just thinking PFT was overdue for an appearance--and with a new character to boot. Is it Christmas already?!

First and foremost, PFT will always be my favorite CBB guest.
I vote for a future episode starring PFT's Cake Boss and Wittel's and Scott's masterpieces Jack & Bryan from the lumber yard.

Also, I love that Galifianakis' ringtone/special song with his mother was Don't Stop Believin' yet he was only hearing it now for the third time. Beautiful.

First and foremost, PFT will always be my favorite CBB guest.
I vote for a future episode starring PFT's Cake Boss and Wittel's and Scott's masterpieces Jack & Bryan from the lumber yard.

Also, I love that Galifianakis' ringtone/special song with his mother was Don't Stop Believin' yet he was only hearing it now for the third time. Beautiful.

Sign in to follow this