🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 122 — Shanghaied by Irene

Welcome to Comedy Bang Bang! As today is our first day on Funny Or Die, we've pulled out all the stops and brought in some of the most talented folks we know. Folks like Zach Galifianakis from The Hangover and Between Two Ferns. Folks like famed film director (and friend of Paul F. Tompkins) Werner Herzog. And who better to score this star-struck episode than Yo La Tengo, gods of alt rock. If this is your first episode, enjoy! If you're a long time listener: Be on your best behavior, we're having company!

Welcome to Comedy Bang Bang! As today is our first day on Funny Or Die, we've pulled out all the stops and brought in some of the most talented folks we know. Folks like Zach Galifianakis from The Hangover and Between Two Ferns. Folks like famed film director (and friend of Paul F. Tompkins) Werner Herzog. And who better to score this star-struck episode than Yo La Tengo, gods of alt rock. If this is your first episode, enjoy! If you're a long time listener: Be on your best behavior, we're having company!

Great episode! Thanks, guys. I hope this means we'll hear Werner Herzog appear on The Great Undiscovered Project.

Great episode! Thanks, guys. I hope this means we'll hear Werner Herzog appear on The Great Undiscovered Project.

Not listened yet, but seriously? My favorite band on the show? I know they have their connections with comedy but this is amazing.

Not listened yet, but seriously? My favorite band on the show? I know they have their connections with comedy but this is amazing.

Paul F. Tompkins on the show on his birthday?! I'm so excited it feels like it's MY birthday. Great episode! I can't wait to check out the Bumbershoot episodes.

Paul F. Tompkins on the show on his birthday?! I'm so excited it feels like it's MY birthday. Great episode! I can't wait to check out the Bumbershoot episodes.

I haven't finished the episode yet, I had to stop and comment. Crab Cakes Activate. New catchphrase activate? Me thinks so.

I haven't finished the episode yet, I had to stop and comment. Crab Cakes Activate. New catchphrase activate? Me thinks so.

Wonderful episode. Zach Galifianakis is always an entertaining guest, and Paul F. Tompkins is his usual, brilliant self. Seriously, how does that guy so consistently hit podcast appearances out of the park? It's unreal. Only Andy Daly is in the same league as he is. Plus, who doesn't love Yo La Tengo?

Wonderful episode. Zach Galifianakis is always an entertaining guest, and Paul F. Tompkins is his usual, brilliant self. Seriously, how does that guy so consistently hit podcast appearances out of the park? It's unreal. Only Andy Daly is in the same league as he is. Plus, who doesn't love Yo La Tengo?

The idea of dog/door camaraderie against humanity is going to have me chuckling throughout the day. Any time a dog looks at a door, I'll try to imagine a solemn, knowing nod.

The idea of dog/door camaraderie against humanity is going to have me chuckling throughout the day. Any time a dog looks at a door, I'll try to imagine a solemn, knowing nod.

Is it just me, or has the "Would You Rather" introduction song been condescend? I MUST know immediately.

Is it just me, or has the "Would You Rather" introduction song been condescend? I MUST know immediately.

I haven't sensed an air of superiority coming from the "Would You Rather" introduction at all.

Sign in to follow this