🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157.5 - Minisode 157.5

Wait wait wait what the fuck is this FIVE STAR PRODUCT REVIEW on the ebay listing?!

Title: Great read! or hear??

This book is kinda like the movie, but better. imagine the movie with more action and that kinda stuff times 10...thats what the book is like. I read it cover to cover in one sitting. It is an easy read that will keep your attention the entire time. i suggest you go get your free copy of this book at my store on tuesday at 5. The audio version is also available in my voice.

• Like 6

Ummmm...Dr. Mario is fucking amazing.

Don't worry, Dr. Mario heard what Paul said and he's pissed off.

200px-Dr_Mario_SSB4_Artwork.png

Diagnosis: Paul's insane.

Treatment: Red/Blue pull (suppository)

"Let's-a go!"

• Like 4

Don't worry, Dr. Mario heard what Paul said and he's pissed off.

Please don't blame Paul for his stance on Dr. Mario. If you listen to his old episode of The Indoor Kids, you'll learn that he suffered from a debilitating childhood disease whose main symptom was always choosing the wrong side during the Console Wars. He can't help being who he is.*

* A monster

• Like 11

Please don't blame Paul for his stance on Dr. Mario. If you listen to his old episode of The Indoor Kids, you'll learn that he suffered from a debilitating childhood disease whose main symptom was always choosing the wrong side during the Console Wars. He can't help being who he is.*

* A monster

The poor man! I had no idea...My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

I don't think I've ever even played Dr. Mario.

• Like 4

Nothing to do with anything, but had to say it.

wonder-woman-kneel-poster-720x1066.jpg

These Wonder Woman posters are beautiful.

• Like 4

Nothing to do with anything, but had to say it.

wonder-woman-kneel-poster-720x1066.jpg

These Wonder Woman posters are beautiful.

God, I wish they'd tone down that orange/teal filter shit, but at least it's a DC movie with color in it.

• Like 4

I really fucking hope Wonder Woman bucks all the rumors and turns out to be great despite all the odds against it.

Whoever did the score for her theme is fantastic.

• Like 5

I really fucking hope Wonder Woman bucks all the rumors and turns out to be great despite all the odds against it.

Whoever did the score for her theme is fantastic.

I'm really rooting for it, too. I love that they got Patty Jenkins for it (also that it's not a Snyder-bro directing), and Gal Gadot was by far the best part of BvS. My biggest concern is that it feels a bit too similar to Captain America: The First Avenger, which is my least favorite of the Phase 1 MCU stuff.

• Like 4

The WW logo reminds me of the Weezer logo.

I just see this;

240px-WWF-Logo.png

Edit: I may have hit quote originally instead of edit. Sorry for the weird double post. I just wanted to be like Cam Bert.

• Like 5

I'm really rooting for it, too. I love that they got Patty Jenkins for it (also that it's not a Snyder-bro directing), and Gal Gadot was by far the best part of BvS. My biggest concern is that it feels a bit too similar to Captain America: The First Avenger, which is my least favorite of the Phase 1 MCU stuff.

And I'm hoping it's a lot like the first Cap movie, which is one of my favorites of the MCU (Peggy Carter 4EVA).

• Like 1

I just see this;

240px-WWF-Logo.png

Edit: I may have hit quote originally instead of edit. Sorry for the weird double post. I just wanted to be like Cam Bert.

I see

a4023f_bfe8677def4b4bcaa44f946f19b435c1~mv2.jpg

But because I see "Whataburger", I can't help but thinking about that video of those guys fighting in Whataburger.

• Like 5

I see

a4023f_bfe8677def4b4bcaa44f946f19b435c1~mv2.jpg

But because I see "Whataburger", I can't help but thinking about that video of those guys fighting in Whataburger.

As a Texan, I find it disgraceful that this was not my first response.

• Like 3

I don't understand why comic book movies never have cool comic book covers for posters. I mean, there's decades to choose from. That Wonder Woman poster is well designed I guess, but pretty unimaginative and forgettable. Why not one of these:

TCZiLPDl.jpg

Seriously, there's over 70 years worth of these. They should be playing up the patriotism angle, at least in the US -- it hasn't stopped Captain America from being extremely successful.

I'm hoping against hope it turns out good; the odds aren't good right now. I'm not so jazzed about Chris Pine as a love interest. Why do we even need a love interest? Is he going to get fridged? (Yes).

• Like 3

As a Texan, I find it disgraceful that this was not my first response.

As a wrestling fan, you took my response haha

• Like 3

Also re: ninjas in pop culture, I'm almost certain you can draw a line from Bruce Lee and the kung fu craze of the 1970s to ninjas in the 1980s. While ninjas made an appearance in 1967's You Only Live Twice and Chinese martial arts films were getting badly dubbed into grindhouse theaters, sneaky dudes in black pajamas didn't really explode into popularity in the west until VCRs were available. The direct-to-video market made possible classics like 1980's The Octagon, with Chuck Norris and Lee Van Cleef, and 1981's Enter The Ninja, starring genre stalwart Sho Kusagi, as well as an endless amount of foreign martial arts films from both China and Japan.

• Like 2

I don't understand why comic book movies never have cool comic book covers for posters. I mean, there's decades to choose from.

If we go that route, I sure hope the next Superman movie uses my favorite cover of all time!!

2rzdkjt.jpg

I waste my 200th post on this trash.

But tbh I cannot deny I love it.

My mom owns this book.

• Like 8

I'm hoping against hope it turns out good; the odds aren't good right now. I'm not so jazzed about Chris Pine as a love interest. Why do we even need a love interest? Is he going to get fridged? (Yes).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the people involved in making this movie were smart enough to have Chris Pine be the damsel in distress throughout the movie and not some horseshit where Wonder Woman gets temporarily weakend and Chris Pine ends up having to save her.

• Like 3

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the people involved in making this movie were smart enough to have Chris Pine be the damsel in distress throughout the movie and not some horseshit where Wonder Woman gets temporarily weakend and Chris Pine ends up having to save her.

I agree, but even so, imagining getting saved by a scruffy Chris Pine in a flight jacket has me all...

giphy.gif

• Like 3

That's pretty nice but how about the finale involving him being chained to some altar in a skimpy outfit.

In all honesty though Chris Pine will never not look like the dude in a movie who pretends to like a nerd in high school so his real girlfriend can perform some horrible prank.

• Like 1

2rzdkjt.jpg

What I find most troubling here is the 20 or so waitresses this burger joint has on staff available to serve Superman.

Also, just burgers? Not fries and shakes, too? Do I have to *gulp* read this to *chomp* find out?

• Like 3