←  Comedy Bang Bang

Earwolf Forums

»

Episode 475 - Prince and John Popper

July Diaz's Photo July Diaz 12 Mar 2017

Our old friend and German pretzel maker August Lindt from Düsseldorf is back from vacation and joins Scott & intern Gino Lambardo on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! They’ll chat about Gino’s Long Island Museum, August’s pretzel evaluation process which includes tasting and handing them off to a monkey, and August’s experience in a Mars simulator inside a volcano in Hawaii.

ThunderCock69's Photo ThunderCock69 13 Mar 2017

Gabrus has definitely lost weight

maple stirrup's Photo maple stirrup 13 Mar 2017

Posted Image

This is the future liberals want

Mystery Fish's Photo Mystery Fish 13 Mar 2017

There as not been enough Andy Daly on CBB lately. One of the all-time greats. Gabrus is always brilliant too. He's got the vibes that flow with any other guest.

Sparky Funbuck's Photo Sparky Funbuck 13 Mar 2017

An episode with Gino is the only occasion I ever get to feel bad for anyone for not being from Long Island.

EvanPuke's Photo EvanPuke 13 Mar 2017

My dream show... And everyone killed it

ReginaCrimpsManager's Photo ReginaCrimpsManager 13 Mar 2017

So excited for Review coming back! It's seriously the funniest show in existence.

Society Max's Photo Society Max 13 Mar 2017

View PostReginaCrimpsManager, on 13 March 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

So excited for Review coming back! It's seriously the funniest show in existence.

Agreed!!! And Margot Robbie was in the pilot of the original Australian version!

'Monkey Never Gone To Africa'-Pixies parody song

Eh ever heard of The Big Bang Theory?

catchingstatic's Photo catchingstatic 13 Mar 2017

I haven't finished this episode yet but I had to create an account because I died at Gino saying "the night's a puppy." I googled it and how is that actually a real idiom? It's too silly.

Also, I loved The Movielife when I was 17.

reclifton's Photo reclifton 13 Mar 2017

At work eating some Schneiderman's pretzels.

Posted Image

NotBettyWhite's Photo NotBettyWhite 13 Mar 2017

I love picturing Gino driving from Long Island to Hollywood just to commute to his internship. ... He "works" eight hours, and gets right back in his shitty car to go back to Long Island from Hollywood... Once he makes it home a month later, he crawls into his bed, gets barely four hours of sleep, and gets right back in his shitty car to drive right back to Hollywood from Long Island.. ... Wash, rinse, repeat.

joe lerini's Photo joe lerini 13 Mar 2017

These dudes killed it. Hilarious ep!

Also Travel Bug was my favorite ep of the ADPPP.

Kickpuncher's Photo Kickpuncher 13 Mar 2017

Did anyone else notice that in Scott's bit/non-bit of forgetting Gino's last name, he confused him with Chelsea Peretti's character on Brooklyn 99?

I know Scott is busy, but I actually got kind of angry that he...er. his friend...hasn't seen all of it yet. It's genuinely one of the best shows on TV.

View PostJoe Lerini, on 13 March 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

Also Travel Bug was my favorite ep of the ADPPP.

I love that August actually referred to events from that show here.

pejamo's Photo pejamo 13 Mar 2017

"A Port Wine Stain on Your False Finger"

Ghost of HST's Photo Ghost of HST 13 Mar 2017

View Postcatchingstatic, on 13 March 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

I haven't finished this episode yet but I had to create an account because I died at Gino saying "the night's a puppy." I googled it and how is that actually a real idiom? It's too silly.

Seems like it's from Money Train (?) I am totally stealing it..."The night's a puppy...and I'm feeling frisky..." :rolleyes:

Royboy's Photo Royboy 13 Mar 2017

View Postreclifton, on 13 March 2017 - 06:22 AM, said:

Is that a Sullivan's Production?

CaptPukeFish's Photo CaptPukeFish 14 Mar 2017

What is the source of the salt?