🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 475 - Prince and John Popper

Our old friend and German pretzel maker August Lindt from Düsseldorf is back from vacation and joins Scott & intern Gino Lambardo on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! They’ll chat about Gino’s Long Island Museum, August’s pretzel evaluation process which includes tasting and handing them off to a monkey, and August’s experience in a Mars simulator inside a volcano in Hawaii.

• Like 3

So excited for Review coming back! It's seriously the funniest show in existence.

• Like 3

So excited for Review coming back! It's seriously the funniest show in existence.

Agreed!!! And Margot Robbie was in the pilot of the original Australian version!

'Monkey Never Gone To Africa'-Pixies parody song

Eh ever heard of The Big Bang Theory?

• Like 3

I haven't finished this episode yet but I had to create an account because I died at Gino saying "the night's a puppy." I googled it and how is that actually a real idiom? It's too silly.

Also, I loved The Movielife when I was 17.

• Like 4

I love picturing Gino driving from Long Island to Hollywood just to commute to his internship. ... He "works" eight hours, and gets right back in his shitty car to go back to Long Island from Hollywood... Once he makes it home a month later, he crawls into his bed, gets barely four hours of sleep, and gets right back in his shitty car to drive right back to Hollywood from Long Island.. ... Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Like 1

These dudes killed it. Hilarious ep!

Also Travel Bug was my favorite ep of the ADPPP.

• Like 5

Did anyone else notice that in Scott's bit/non-bit of forgetting Gino's last name, he confused him with Chelsea Peretti's character on Brooklyn 99?

I know Scott is busy, but I actually got kind of angry that he...er. his friend...hasn't seen all of it yet. It's genuinely one of the best shows on TV.

Also Travel Bug was my favorite ep of the ADPPP.

I love that August actually referred to events from that show here.

• Like 2

I haven't finished this episode yet but I had to create an account because I died at Gino saying "the night's a puppy." I googled it and how is that actually a real idiom? It's too silly.

Seems like it's from Money Train (?) I am totally stealing it..."The night's a puppy...and I'm feeling frisky..." :rolleyes:

Gabrus is unstoppable. What a treasure.

What is the source of the salt?

Just like a monkey to ask this question.

• Like 1

New episodes of Questions For Lennon yes yes yes yes yes

Gino is literally always best of material. They could pair him with Lorne Michaels and it would still be amazing. I don't know why Lorne Michaels got involved in all of this but he doesnt strike me as the funniest guy to talk to

I genuinely think this might be the most consistently funny CBB ep of all time. It was always likely to be an Andy Daly episode. Maybe battling it out with ep 89 (Great Big Hill of Hope with Harris and Nick Kroll). I just grinned the entire way through. Definitely one to re-listen soon.

A strong showing for the past several weeks, most of the casts of '17 have been really good. Can't wait to break off another hundo with my boy Trump Aukerman