🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays-Week 7-Cabaret!

It might have been tough to spot, but in the scene when Mat arrives in the city and his cousin doesn't pick him up, I actually exchanged several letters through a magical time travelling mailbox. The scene was cut for time, but it was central to my psychological approach to the role.

I actually really liked how vulnerable you looked when you stepped off that bus. All I could think was, "There's my rube."

• Like 3

Baby CakeBug...

How will you reconcile your friendship with Cam Bert and your passion for The Lake House?

• Like 4

It might have been tough to spot, but in the scene when Mat arrives in the city and his cousin doesn't pick him up, I actually exchanged several letters through a magical time travelling mailbox. The scene was cut for time, but it was central to my psychological approach to the role.

Tommy-Lee-Jones-Stare-Golden-Globes.gif

In the past I avoided all the Nicholas Sparks and those type movies they've done. Seeing as the Lake House was based on a Korean film I decided to give it a chance.... I was very wrong.

• Like 6

Baby CakeBug...

How will reconcile your friendship with Cam Bert and your passion for The Lake House?

200.gif

• Like 6

tumblr_n1b63nhvAF1r2igv7o6_250.gif

Fascinating.

Simply "Scrumtrulescent."

• Like 6

"Leonard Maltin is waiting to interview you. You'll never have to listen to James Lipton again."

MaltinLife.jpg

Yes, but did Leonard Maltin write any cartoon theme songs?

• Like 4

Yes, but did Leonard Maltin write any cartoon theme songs?

I don't know about you, but if I'd written the Thundercats theme song, I'd retire. It's not getting better from there.

• Like 6

Will you guys watch the "new" version when it starts on Channel 4?

Almost certainly, but with a palpable sense of dread, suspicion, and sadness.

Uh oh. What does this mean? I haven't googled anything about the show. I'm not finished with all the seasons yet.

• Like 3

Baby CakeBug...

How will reconcile your friendship with Cam Bert and your passion for The Lake House?

In two years time CakeBug will make me wait another two years to finally meet despite him forgetting he met me already when I died in his arms and when I could easily meet him in a few more months any how.

• Like 4

Uh oh. What does this mean? I haven't googled anything about the show. I'm not finished with all the seasons yet.

Basically the show is moving from BBC to Channel 4 (kinda like the British TLC) and as a result everybody but Paul Hollywood is leaving the show.

• Like 1

In two years time CakeBug will make me wait another two years to finally meet despite him forgetting he met me already when I died in his arms and when I could easily meet him in a few more months any how.

4a502668fe1e207ed014d119c2c1342f.jpg

And we'll ignore that by avoiding headbutting that bus six months prior would completely change the future in every way. Ian Malcolm is losing his shit.

• Like 3

THEY WRITE LETTERS LIKE TEXTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not like she lives at the Lake House anymore, just can't just get the letters whenever. She has to drive all the way out to get a letter that is just an incomplete sentence just to write back "No, tell me." and then wait another day! All that time and effort wasted!

• Like 5

BOOOOORING!!!

This is what I want:

hpGU8r.gif

And we'll ignore that by avoiding headbutting that bus six months prior would completely change the future in every way. Ian Malcolm is losing his shit.

tumblr_mhofti5EAi1rx9233o4_250.gif

• Like 3

THEY WRITE LETTERS LIKE TEXTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not like she lives at the Lake House anymore, just can't just get the letters whenever. She has to drive all the way out to get a letter that is just an incomplete sentence just to write back "No, tell me." and then wait another day! All that time and effort wasted!

Yes, letters written with pauses for reactions. OHYEAHANDTHIS

oct04lakecap4.jpg

• Like 4

4a502668fe1e207ed014d119c2c1342f.jpg

Don't get me started on that.

Why can't he just meet her at the restaurant? They've already fucked up the timeline by her saving him, and him planting that tree. Why does he have to wait two more years?!?!?!

• Like 4

d83.gif

Save it for the episode.

I'm so looking forward to watching Cam Bert lose his shit.

• Like 5

BOOOOORING!!!

This is what I want:

hpGU8r.gif

I cannot adequately express my disappointment enough that you didn't use this:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Yes, letters written with pauses for reactions. OHYEAHANDTHIS

oct04lakecap4.jpg

YES!!! Look at all that shit plastered up there! In two years time nobody wrote over this or put posters over top of it?

• Like 4