🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 177 - Wild Horses, Our Close Friends

Boglins.jpg

Now this interesting angle to an ad campaign really works for me. Buy this product and the girls won't like you! See advertisers, this is why I've never bought a product made by the Axe corporation.

• Like 14

wild ep, so smart how Sean led with thumbtack in my rump story enticing the Horses to share their untold secrets

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find them. Wherever there is dope shit to be liked, and if no one else can help, maybe you can hire...

3%20hh%20Amigos_1.png

• Like 11

Now, I know the boys like to avoid controversial topics, but did anyone else spot the very astute political analysis that Sean slipped in with the use of a butt metaphor? "the centre right now is very much just the right cheek, and the left is non-existent". Obviously here he is commenting on the global shift of the political spectrum towards the right wing, or "cheek", and the collapse of adequate opposition from the left.

• Like 8

great episode! I made an account just to say that.

Welcome my sweetest john boy. Looking forward to your future insight. Are you an admiral Sean subscriber yet?

• Like 6

Sean and Hayes I would like to file a complaint about this episode. I tried listening to it while running at the gym, and it was just so darn funny that I couldn't control my face. This made the girl across from me (also running) to be uncomfortable. The fact that I had done just a little bit of cocaine (just enough to stay awake all night) and the nose bleed are irrelevant because I specifically followed her to her car (politely) and asked. Also first post here, I'll check back next episode.

Thanks boys

• Like 13

I've only got a couple notes this week, so I'll try to keep it short.

#1: Saw Kong, pretty good, some major laughs, some of the things that were clearly set up to be major laughs fell very flat. Did not utilize big comedy players Eugene Cordero or Marc Evan Jackson in a comedic way, which was an odd choice.

#2: Still have yet to see evidence of a Ronna&Beverly/HeyHandbook crossover, still patiently awaiting that news.

#3: While re-listening to some of my favorite HH episodes, 166: Normal People, Our Close Friends LIVE, as well as 141: Karen Kilgariff, Our Close Friend, on my preferred medium of backlogue podcasts, HOWL FM, I was disturbed to find that they had cut off the awoo baby, and in 141 they had cut out the end credits all together! Aukerman, what the fuck?

• Like 9

Now, I know the boys like to avoid controversial topics, but did anyone else spot the very astute political analysis that Sean slipped in with the use of a butt metaphor? "the centre right now is very much just the right cheek, and the left is non-existent". Obviously here he is commenting on the global shift of the political spectrum towards the right wing, or "cheek", and the collapse of adequate opposition from the left.

I love using the metaphor of a butt to describe politics. Because they're both so stinky, but I know I need to get more informed about them

• Like 8

My boy clem Dawg treading the boards over on making history! Means there's only 3 weeks left until summer

• Like 5

they dropped the final missing richard simmons two days early, richard simmons is kind of off the radar for a few years big deal, I haven't had new Sean and Hayes content since last week's who charted don't you get it

• Like 4

great episode! I made an account just to say that.

Smoke up, Johnny! hahhaha.. and that's from that movie.. Sixteen Candles.

Speaking of smoking, I can't get that Wild Horses ep promo shot of Sean on the couch out of my head. I've always thought myself to be more of a Hayes man, but that confident look in his face, the sunglasses indoors, the way he matched his sneakers and hoodie.. I'm smitten!

• Like 5