🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 41 — Teach Me How To Skittle

Andy Kindler and charts: Does a finer duo exist? The fabulous Mr. Kindler returns to once again delve into the world of movies and pop music (courtesy of iTunes US Singles). We get Andy's thoughts on Gaga and puns on The Debt before rolling into a game of Chart Roulette. Try to navigate the line between sincerity and hilarity as Andy excitedly dances and sings his way through the chart theme songs, movie trailers, and more. Plus, we announce the winner of the Heal With My Steel video contest! Listen in, pick up a Who Charted? tee shirt from the Earwolf store, and "if you wanna groove, groove."

Andy Kindler and charts: Does a finer duo exist? The fabulous Mr. Kindler returns to once again delve into the world of movies and pop music (courtesy of iTunes US Singles). We get Andy's thoughts on Gaga and puns on The Debt before rolling into a game of Chart Roulette. Try to navigate the line between sincerity and hilarity as Andy excitedly dances and sings his way through the chart theme songs, movie trailers, and more. Plus, we announce the winner of the Heal With My Steel video contest! Listen in, pick up a Who Charted? tee shirt from the Earwolf store, and "if you wanna groove, groove."

Andy Kindler is unbelievably funny. I think he should get honorary 3rd chair status. He should be on once a month.

Andy Kindler is unbelievably funny. I think he should get honorary 3rd chair status. He should be on once a month.

I haven't got the chance to listen yet, but I'm elated to see Andy Kindler back so soon. I enjoyed that last episode too much.

I haven't got the chance to listen yet, but I'm elated to see Andy Kindler back so soon. I enjoyed that last episode too much.

All WC's are great. This one was super extra great. Andy Kindler is hilariously awesome and mixes in well with you two so naturally. I agree with Ian, Andy once month would not bother me at all. Trying to stifle my laughing in public while listening on headphones was tough on this one, and I'm pretty sure I spent the hour looking like a psychopath with tourrettes. Great job guys!

All WC's are great. This one was super extra great. Andy Kindler is hilariously awesome and mixes in well with you two so naturally. I agree with Ian, Andy once month would not bother me at all. Trying to stifle my laughing in public while listening on headphones was tough on this one, and I'm pretty sure I spent the hour looking like a psychopath with tourrettes. Great job guys!

"If you wanna groove, GROOVE. If you wanna skittle, then skittle". I have no idea what that means, but its hilarious. I'd like to point out that in the process of explaining how to skittle, Andy used the word "hiporonio". This didn't really clarify matters.

"If you wanna groove, GROOVE. If you wanna skittle, then skittle". I have no idea what that means, but its hilarious. I'd like to point out that in the process of explaining how to skittle, Andy used the word "hiporonio". This didn't really clarify matters.

First off, I apologize for this comment because I know negative comments don't usually go over well. It's always a futile thing to say you don't like somebody, because if a person has appeared on the show multiple times.. odds are that person is a friend of Howard & Kulap, or otherwise got a good reaction from the listeners the first time around.

That being said, I really don't like Andy Kindler. I'm sorry to say that, but I just don't find him funny. I think having him on as the first guest since the Funny Or Die thing is especially bad, because he doesn't follow the flow of the show. If I was a new listener, I wouldn't know what the hell is going on. Andy is loud, random, and visual. He really tries to fill the room, and all those things are probably great for stand up. I just think it's headache inducing on a podcast like this. Sorry.

I tune in for Howard & Kulap, I love em! And most of the time the guests are amazing. Seriously, if you are a new listener, check out the archive. You'll love it.

First off, I apologize for this comment because I know negative comments don't usually go over well. It's always a futile thing to say you don't like somebody, because if a person has appeared on the show multiple times.. odds are that person is a friend of Howard & Kulap, or otherwise got a good reaction from the listeners the first time around.

That being said, I really don't like Andy Kindler. I'm sorry to say that, but I just don't find him funny. I think having him on as the first guest since the Funny Or Die thing is especially bad, because he doesn't follow the flow of the show. If I was a new listener, I wouldn't know what the hell is going on. Andy is loud, random, and visual. He really tries to fill the room, and all those things are probably great for stand up. I just think it's headache inducing on a podcast like this. Sorry.

I tune in for Howard & Kulap, I love em! And most of the time the guests are amazing. Seriously, if you are a new listener, check out the archive. You'll love it.

Couldn't agree more Alan. This show works best when a guest can work within the confines of the show, not againt it. I have nothing against Andy: The Human, but Andy: The Comic just brings way too damn much of their own schtick and hijack the show. It's like Howard and Kulap are trying to put on an awesome show with a little kid in the corner yelling "Look at me! Look at me!". I just found myself rolling my eyes the whole time.
No hate just constructive criticism.

Couldn't agree more Alan. This show works best when a guest can work within the confines of the show, not againt it. I have nothing against Andy: The Human, but Andy: The Comic just brings way too damn much of their own schtick and hijack the show. It's like Howard and Kulap are trying to put on an awesome show with a little kid in the corner yelling "Look at me! Look at me!". I just found myself rolling my eyes the whole time.
No hate just constructive criticism.

You two don't find Andy Kindler funny? I've never been in a room with someone as non-stop hilarious as Andy Kindler. And I have the good fortune of working around the funniest people on the planet. Andy is one of them.

In fact, putting this show together I could not stop laughing for 2 days.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

-Audio Engineer Dustin

You two don't find Andy Kindler funny? I've never been in a room with someone as non-stop hilarious as Andy Kindler. And I have the good fortune of working around the funniest people on the planet. Andy is one of them.

In fact, putting this show together I could not stop laughing for 2 days.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

-Audio Engineer Dustin

Howard's summation of the music chart was fucking brilliant. It was coherent, it made a good point, and it was concise. I need to go back and listen to it so I can write it down and post it on my bathroom mirror or something.

Howard's summation of the music chart was fucking brilliant. It was coherent, it made a good point, and it was concise. I need to go back and listen to it so I can write it down and post it on my bathroom mirror or something.

I also cast my vote for a once a month appearance by Andy Kindler, I thought I'd have to wait a while before hearing him again on WC, so I was delighted to see him on again so soon. I guess some people don't like him, which baffles me, but he can be this show's Harris Wittels! That last section of the bonus chart where he makes fun of Adam Sandler and Robin Williams was a thing of beauty, I could listen to Kindler make fun of bad comedy for hours and hours and never get sick of it.

Sign in to follow this