🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 104 - A High-End Boxing Gym (w/ Andrew Ti, Jordan Black, Stephanie Courtney, Tawny Newsome)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and sloths to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is Andrew Ti of Yo, Is This Racist! They chat about what Andrew does for exercise, how almost getting in several bar fights led to him getting glasses, and starting a ping pong club in high school where ping pong was never played. Paul is then joined by Jordan Black, Stephanie Courtney, and Tawny Newsome, to improvise a story set in A High-End Boxing Gym. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

"Lehman Marcus" and "Baz Luhrman Brothers" were both inspired!!!

Also, I want Tawny and Jordan's president and first gentleman characters to have their own show.

PAUL: They have assault weapons.

TAWNY: Maybe we can dazzle them with a heart-warming school play!

PAUL: It's gonna have to be real quick and real dazzling!

• Like 1

Wait a second. Was Eban playing "Yub Nub" while Paul was talking about Ewoks??

• Like 1

Wait a second. Was Eban playing "Yub Nub" while Paul was talking about Ewoks??

I've come to accept that if I think Eban is playing something behind the scenes, he probably is.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me, but for me - Stephanie always steals the show whenever she's a guest, can't get enough of her!

Though I know ~political~ comedy is all the rage now, I would nonetheless love to see PFT's Sean Spicer make appearances elsewhere.

Sign in to follow this