🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 476 - The Evigan Way

Dr. Martinia Johansson joins Scott this week to talk about the challenges of being a physician as well as owning a Quiznos, previously working at a Subway, and believing that bugs are robots. Then, nail technician Tracy Evigan of Stiletto Nail Bar in Hermosa Beach stops by to talk about her signature Day Glow colors and her brother Greg whose an actor known for My Two Dads. Plus, celebrity photographer Toluca Graves arrives to explain how he takes very intimate photos of various celebrities.

"A conversation isn't two people trying to bother each other."

Is it backwards day at CBB?

• Like 1

You guys may not know this but Scott's wife is actually Kulap Vilaysack, who hosts a pretty popular podcast on Earwolf called Who Charted.

• Like 3

You guys may not know this but Scott's wife is actually Kulap Vilaysack, who hosts a pretty popular podcast on Earwolf called Who Charted.

I despise you

• Like 1

Kudos to Scott for keeping it under his hat that he knows John Lennon personally and that he's alive and well.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, the phone bits. I knew they were coming and they still made me crack up every. single. time.

• Like 6

Oh my goodness, the phone bits. I knew they were coming and they still made me crack up every. single. time.

Yeah, I'm with you pal. Gaul always kills me, and this was great in the opening segment, but when she came in and these little phone cracks started, I was laughing hysterically in morning traffic I'm assuming to the concern of the people around me.

Gaul has this thing were he's amazing at one aspect of improvising and poor at another and it equals amazing success at making me laugh. I think he is sloppy with quick responses, but then they always turn into hilarious tangents which are then called back repeatedly. It's like he's composing beautiful music with the sounds of trash cans clanging together

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and again.... I think I'm in love with Ryan Gaul! Oh, the phone bits!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this