Episode 41 — McNuggets and Catalina

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:01 PM

Good news guys! Drew watches Dance Moms! We open this episode with an ode to the best young-adult-dance-themed-reality-show on television (with a nice cameo from Earwolf co-founder Jeff Ullrich). It goes crazy from there as Drew, Brian, and Dana escape to a fantasy world of homophobic Target employees, Civil War devotees, weirdly racist parents, and the elderly. And who doesn't love a nice round of audition horror stories? Pause Hoarders and listen to Glitter in the Garbage post haste!

#2 Caroline Anderson

Earwolf Incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

Shangela from RuPaul's Drag Race was on Dance Moms last night. My world is slowly collapsing.

#3 Clint F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

Thanks Drew... Your stupid show just made me spit pop on my desk. I was doing OK until she said "Whatever it is, it's upside down and dried up now".

#4 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:01 PM

Good news guys! Drew watches Dance Moms! We open this episode with an ode to the best young-adult-dance-themed-reality-show on television (with a nice cameo from Earwolf co-founder Jeff Ullrich). It goes crazy from there as Drew, Brian, and Dana escape to a fantasy world of homophobic Target employees, Civil War devotees, weirdly racist parents, and the elderly. And who doesn't love a nice round of audition horror stories? Pause Hoarders and listen to Glitter in the Garbage post haste!

#5 Caroline Anderson

Earwolf Incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

Shangela from RuPaul's Drag Race was on Dance Moms last night. My world is slowly collapsing.

#6 Clint F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

Thanks Drew... Your stupid show just made me spit pop on my desk. I was doing OK until she said "Whatever it is, it's upside down and dried up now".