🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 178 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend Again

Sean, Hayes, Kulap, Cody: a heartfelt thank you from me, beeface, for this insanely good podcast episode I laughed a lot during.

Kevin: thank you for not interrupting.

• Like 12

last but not least, an entire post just for shouting out my boy July Diaz for dropping this hot thread. July...thank you so much

• Like 7

Night shift inventory guy at a hardware store, so no customers to interrupt my pod listening.

congrats man. i'm jealous tbh. i like hardware stores a lot, and i think tools are badass. as some people here know, i dream to one day own a leatherman multitool

• Like 13

"Personal Archive"

Oh, Nellie

congrats Hayes!!

• Like 8

congrats to Hayes, where do I send my spec and also do you have a code for final draft I can have

• Like 14

congrats man. i'm jealous tbh. i like hardware stores a lot, and i think tools are badass. as some people here know, i dream to one day own  a leatherman multitool

Ive got a maxed out credit card emergency to handle first, but mark my words beefy, you shall one day have that Leatherman if I have anything to say about it. Slide into those twitter DMs and be patient, My money situation is really pretty bad.

• Like 5

Thank yous to Kulap and the boys for this ep, once again my heart and souls been fulled with joy and maybe now I can get thru another week in this podforsaken mediascape

Earlier this month I went on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. The pilot's name was Chelsea, she makes an appearance near the end of the video, I'm pretty sure we're soulmates

[video=youtube;BhgcSWQiVHI]

1%20heli%20ride.jpg

• Like 8

congrats man. i'm jealous tbh. i like hardware stores a lot, and i think tools are badass. as some people here know, i dream to one day own a leatherman multitool

5Ip3MY9.jpg

OMG. I'm such a Beliefeerface! Where you been daddy-o? You should really consider a Milwaukee Fastback Utility Knife. It cuts the fuck out of a box if you change dat blade out and looks super cool in your beefcargopants.

"Personal Archive"

Oh, Nellie

congrats Hayes!!

I know Hayes' maturity level spans beyond his years, has a vast interdisciplinary knowledge base and is so well endowed it gets own NPR donation mailers. But let's be clear. No question in my mind our boy was a honey smacks guy. My boys been honey smackin good from the get.

That's why we love him.

EDIT: I spillt Alton brown's ham hack soup on my phone. Thus the botched job. You get it tho.

• Like 6

hi UC. i've just been busy! the knife you mention looks real good. however my heart desires a knifes with like 15 other tools attached

• Like 3

If I were to listen to any episode of Hollywood Handbook released on March 21st 2017, 7 times out of 10, I would choose this one: Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend Again. It was FUNNY but it was also this: good

• Like 8

If coming back to post in the forum again is cool, i just want everyone to acknowledge that I came back LAST week.

Here's a recent photo of my dogs, as you can see they are doing fine.

ox16SJ8.jpg

• Like 19

Really stellar ep all around.

I'll admit it, sometimes I post even though I can't think of one single solitary funny thing to say. Just love the thrill of seeing my name on the interwebs! Unlike my ever aging and sagging body, the thrill of posting never gets old! Just think, in a year when we are all working in a Russian Gulag all our posts will still be here reminding the world that we once had fun! So while obviously I agree with Hayes and Sean that everything is horrible, can we agree that hey it could be worse?

There, I said it.

I just hope the Russians don't delete the board.

• Like 8

If no one likes the above post soon, I am going to delete it.

---edited to add:

Thank you, Auden. You're a star.

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this