🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 178 - Kulap Vilaysack, Our Close Friend Again

Sean and Hayes introduce a strategy for online. Then KULAP VILAYSACK joins them in studio to help debut a new chart.

• Like 11

Honestly, I think these forums are rigged against me. However, you could make the argument that this state of victimization actually puts me in a future position of power where I will be allowed to unleash unmitigated cruelty on all of you in the name of retribution and restoring the proper societal balance. So in that sense, my loss today is my gain tomorrow.

MAKES YOU THINK

*Is immediately crowned god-king and leader of r/TheRedPill by tens of thousands of angry, pasty shut-ins*

• Like 16

PS - I'm re-watching The OC and... spoiler: its still the best tv show ever made. You're welcome.

• Like 10

PPS - Ask me about the earth being flat. Spoiler: THEY'RE LYING TO YOU, BRO. Who's lying? EVERYONE IS. yeah... You're welcome again!

• Like 11

Should I do another forum post?

Yeah, let's give 'em four consecutive posts.

• Like 12

Ugh. I finally understand what 'Suck it Chanson' is about. Just like in a shitty TV Christmas special.

• Like 9

Ku Ku episodes

Moana soundtrack

Xbox video toys

-Dislikes:

Chanson's attitude

A scary dog

• Like 12

Chandon? More like 90's most loved band Hanson! (I'll show myself out)

• Like 13

Chancey-poo-bear, where's all this animosity coming from big guy? Today is a special day where daddy gives you the modem plug and you get to listen to your favorite show and talk to all your friends on the forum. Let's not forget this a privilege daddy gives and can take away if you keep skipping rocks at the neighbors boat like this ok? Now go change out of your mucky waiters and pick some dandelions for dinner.

And thank you to my fellow board members for being so nice to Chanksen. He was raised in seclusion at sea and his only friends were seagulls and floating milk cartons he would draw rudimentary faces on with fish guts. He's getting his land legs beneath him and I for one think he's doing a great job of interacting with society on a 2nd grade level. You get 'em CHAMP!

As for this episode. What a delight. I didn't wake up wearing socks, but immediately put them on shortly after. I credit this episode for said inspiration

Edit: Good night ciscokif. We wuv you! Don't let the bed crocs bite!

• Like 8

I'm seeing a lot of posts here but not a lot of reminders of our impending death.

• Like 11

the chart theme song and all the music cues made me laugh so big. great ep./ sorry for posting

• Like 10

That theme song was amazing :lol:. Not that my opinion really matters, we'll all be dead and this forum lost to the mists of time in a couple of hundred years.

• Like 9

as an advanced member of this forum i give this episode a sure fire thumbs directly up. way way way up. and you'll know that means something when you scour though my previous episode assessments, which while positive, do not include thumbs this up.

now that chandalierson has been retired to his stateroom, we may commence with the adult accolades.

• Like 8

Just wanted to say that the beginning of this episode made me self conscious and afraid to post anything in the forums this week, but I'm doing it anyway.

• Like 15

Thanks to Sean and Hayes for bringing us great eps every week. Thanks to Kulap for being good and funny on the ep. Thanks to all the listeners for making sure the continuation of this show remains viable. But the biggest thanks goes to IP.Board for providing us with the wonderful Community Forum Software that allows us to post all of our funny thoughts!

• Like 12

Just wanted to say that the beginning of this episode made me self conscious and afraid to post anything in the forums this week, but I'm doing it anyway.

Oh no, I'm at the beginning of the episode now. Is there something I should be aware of?

EDIT: Nvm, I got there. This post is trash. See y'all next week.

EDIT: Nice Rogue and Gambit references early in the show this week. For real though, see y'all next week.

• Like 8

For real though, I have repeatedly done the knowingly shitty joke post way too much in the past.

• Like 9

I'm still not funny, but the intro segment coerced me into making a post.

I'm doing kinda better because I finally got hired for a job with the help of Beeface's good vibes and possibly magic gold star stickers.

Night shift inventory guy at a hardware store, so no customers to interrupt my pod listening.

I did a whole twitter day of #trypod last week for all my favoritest casts and gave HH the highest recommendation I could fit into 140 characters.

In other news, I turn 30 next Tuesday and if anyone wanted to get me a present, having another Mike Hanford episode would be pretty amazing.

Or even a..."John Lennon" episode...?

• Like 12

Sign in to follow this