🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
anitarelax

Topic Suggestion: Language

Hello Professor Blastoff team!

I found the podcast only within the past week and have found it incredibly enjoyable. Thanks!

My topic suggestion is language.
I've always been fascinated by the idea of how words and languages form, in both a personal and collective way. Plus, the idea that it's nearly impossible for you to truly express your thoughts/feelings in words because every person interprets language differently...or (less depressingly) how it's almost a transcendent when you feel like you've actually connected with someone.

One of my favorite movies is "Waking Life" and they have a wonderful little scene that outlines this whole issue -

Hello Professor Blastoff team!

I found the podcast only within the past week and have found it incredibly enjoyable. Thanks!

My topic suggestion is language.
I've always been fascinated by the idea of how words and languages form, in both a personal and collective way. Plus, the idea that it's nearly impossible for you to truly express your thoughts/feelings in words because every person interprets language differently...or (less depressingly) how it's almost a transcendent when you feel like you've actually connected with someone.

One of my favorite movies is "Waking Life" and they have a wonderful little scene that outlines this whole issue -

Sign in to follow this