🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Z_H_

Can Harris Wittels become a Co-Host.

I would be for this only if we could have Foam Corner for AT LEAST 45 minutes of the show. It seems like every time Mr. Wittels comes on the show to do an hour's worth of Phone (or Foam) Corner, it gets cut down to MAYBE 5 minutes? What's up with that, Click Clockerman?

Harris is on the program so much that he might as well be. Scott and Harris seem to click with jokes so i think Harris being a co-host would bring every single show up another notch.

Of course AJ! Harris Wittels is in a band called Don't Stop or We'll Die and writes for Parks and Recreation.

Co-host? Nah.... maybe once a month or every six weeks... The guy is really funny, but I rather be surprise that he's on an episode than him becoming part the show.

I'm sorry everyone, but Judge De Silva's decision has already been made. The 'no' stands.
He didn't go through the registration process to make that one comment and then have it overturned.

There is a pretty remarkable chemistry between Scott and Harris which is unequaled by most other guests. Having him be more frequently recurring on the show could only be good.

Wittels is great, but I think it would hurt CBB to make anyone a permanent guest host. The reason why I love CBB is that I never know what I'm going to get when I hit play thanks to the random, rotating cast of guests and characters. Sure, the show doesn't alway hit because of this, but when it does it's glorious.

Sign in to follow this