🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Hayes,

Anyone who knows me knows that if you asked me which three guests (living, dead, or fictional) I would invite to a dinner party, I will ALWAYS pick my boys: Sneaky Pete, Bosch, and Ray Donovan.

Well congrats, buddy! I'm bumping Ribisi, you're in! Happy birthday!

• Like 22

Hi Hayes,

Happy Birthday! To celebrate you should go to Disneyland with our mutual friend, Andy. He can get three people in for free on non-holidays and he never let's anyone forget it.

Also Tim Treese is getting married soon and he and his lady seem pretty wealthy, like maybe it's the kind of wedding where the guests get to leave with a gift. Could be fun.

Ok bye bye birthday boy

• Like 22

Hayes, please allow me to be the first to say it: happy birthday. What a good, shining boy you are.

Your present this year? Your very own show on Showtime

• Like 20

Dear Hayes,

I hear it's your birthday! Congratulations. As my late grandfather once said to me on one of my birthdays, "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Daniel. Happy birthday to you." These words have stuck with me ever since, and I hope they bring you some joy on this, your special day.

Wishing you all the best and, yes, a "happy birthday"! :P

Love,

Danny

• Like 19

H is for the way we look at you

A is for the only one we see

Y is very very EXTRAordinary

E is even more than anyone that we adore

S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYES

• Like 21

Hayes I hope you have a good time with lots of ice cream cake and maybe sean and you can finally take that hiking trip you kept telling me about

• Like 17

Hayes heres a really boring video of me wishing you a happy birthday. I know its exactly what you wanted, glad I could make your wish come true.

Also dont go through my channel like some sort of stalker there are some gross videos on there and I know you dont like gross videos.

• Like 24

Hi Hayes, my idea for a video was to pretend I had made a mashup of all the famous birthday songs but just play them all at the same time and say things like "can you hear that?" "can you hear those drum patterns?" and "are we ever gonna be better than this" (like the guy in We Are Your Friends) which i still think is funny but then I didn't feel well enough to make the video. So Happy birthday and get well soon to myself actually, first and foremost I think

• Like 20

Happy Birthday Hayes!

• Like 18

Sorry I'm late to the party. Mad day on set! Happy Birthday to my best friend Hayes. I'll call you Monday

• Like 18

Hi Hayes, happy birthday. Much like my best friend Kieran (honlads) I am not feeling well enough to make a video, which I'm sure would have delighted you to no end, but I did go to all the trouble of logging into the forum to say happy birthday and I hope you appreciate that. Anyway, here's a picture of the dog I live with wearing my glasses, enjoy.

7nH9E7P.jpg

• Like 20

Happy birthday Hayes. I am a large fan of yours and I hope some day to meet you and say hello. I imagine you are having the best birthday, possibly of all time. You tell all your friends I said hello too!

Also, I made you a video hope you like it.

• Like 18

Hi Hayes,

I didn't make you a video. I'm sorry about that.

Actually, you know what? I'm not sorry. I'm sick of apologizing to people for this shit. I've been busy all goddamn day, I don't have time to be making a video. I had to ride on two different boats today.

Some birthday advice for you: time is money, eat a lemon.

Love,

Chanson

Best Regards,

Chanson Kinney

chansonk@gmail.com

(206) 883-4904

sent from my iPhone

"live, laugh, love" -anonymous

• Like 18