🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 107 - Laura Willcox: I Am Bride

Welcome back to I Am Bride with your host Evelyn Chanel (Laura Willcox). It’s your guide to everything wedding as Evelyn brings on the World’s Most Prolific Bridesmaid, Annabelle Tool, to give the back-altar scoop on why gift donations are the worst possible option and to share some juicy bridal secrets. Plus, Traci Rearden pops by to help her Twitter followers with some tricky matrimony questions in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

am i the only one totally baffled by this pic?

IMG_8650.jpg

Yes, that photo is a bit disturbing.

My best guess would be that this is somehow supposed to be a visual representation of their "LapCox" comedy partnership.

Either that, or Lauren Lapkus' story about being "gone filming a movie in England" for several months was just a ruse to hide the fact that she was actually having her lower torso removed for reasons passing all human understanding.

am i the only one totally baffled by this pic?

That is the exact word I just used in reference to it on Twitter.

So happy to have this show back on the schedule.

It's kind of amazing how she drifts off of the (non-existent) beat, and then somehow gets back on it.

It's kind of amazing how she drifts off of the (non-existent) beat, and then somehow gets back on it.

Don't change the subject. What is going on in that picture?!

• Like 1

Don't change the subject. What is going on in that picture?!

What, two friends can't half-shrimp each other on the Earwolf sofa?

Couldn't agree more... Her internal metronome is AWESOME.... She should take up the drums :P

ps. I deliberately did not Quantize the vocal at all. In fact, I made sure to keep the beat/synth pretty darn low too, just to hilite her skillz :P

Sign in to follow this