🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 158.5 - Minisode 158.5

Bill O'Reilly made a racist comment about Congress Woman Maxine Waters' "wig" and my first reaction was to come here and ask if June thought it was a wig. Because it looked like real hair to me.

• Like 3

Hhhhhh....probably won't get to watch this movie before the episode, despite owning it on DVD, because having two toddlers and a pregnant wife are hella time-consuming. Good thing I saw it so many times as a kid, I think I remember most of it.

• Like 1

Bill O'Reilly made a racist comment about Congress Woman Maxine Waters' "wig" and my first reaction was to come here and ask if June thought it was a wig. Because it looked like real hair to me.

I still cannot fucking believe his career survived after he told that woman he wanted to use a falafel on her.

• Like 1

If you guys want to yell about "Iron Fist" some more, Lewis Tan is on They Call Us Bruce. I think we all agreed that his "drunken master" fight scene was one of the best in the series.

His dad is Philip Tan who is an actor and stunt choreographer who worked on SURF NINJAS, TANGO AND CASH, CRANK: HIGH VOLTAGE.

Does that make him a HDTGM all star?

ETA: Love their stories about the filming of various RUSH HOUR movies. And now I want HDTGM to cover "No Retreat, No Surrender"!

• Like 5

If you guys want to yell about "Iron Fist" some more, Lewis Tan is on They Call Us Bruce. I think we all agreed that his "drunken master" fight scene was one of the best in the series.

His dad is Philip Tan who is an actor and stunt choreographer who worked on SURF NINJAS, TANGO AND CASH, CRANK: HIGH VOLTAGE.

Does that make him a HDTGM all star?

ETA: Love their stories about the filming of various RUSH HOUR movies. And now I want HDTGM to cover "No Retreat, No Surrender"!

I love No Retreat, No Surrender. :)

giphy.gif

• Like 4

The entire time I was watching Sleepwalkers I kept thinking to myself "Doesn't young Brian Krause kinda look like Ryan Kwanten?" and I firmly blame last weeks discussion for this. However Kwanten > Krause.

• Like 3

I lol'ed when the hosts introduced Lewis Tan as THE star of Iron Fist.

944ffae2b7952dea00142cb2369f4899.jpg

The entire time I was watching Sleepwalkers I kept thinking to myself "Doesn't young Brian Krause kinda look like Ryan Kwanten?" and I firmly blame last weeks discussion for this. However Kwanten > Krause.

Yes, but the important question is, does Cameron H have boudoir shots of Brian Krause?

• Like 4

Yes, but the important question is, does Cameron H have boudoir shots of Brian Krause?

And are they in cat form?

• Like 4

07f28b94cef8f94451ef5d3fdb54cf9b.jpg

• Like 4

And are they in cat form?

I'm not saying I don't have any...

• Like 4

I dont mean to interrupt all the cat gifs but Sleepwalkers is on the Sony Movie channel sunday night, in case no one mentioned it.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this