๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 478 - Spank Me With A Feather!

Little Orphan Blacks Kristian Bruun and Tatiana Maslany return this week to give the scoop on wrapping their hit show, the state of the Canadian military, and what it takes to get banned from Comic-Con. Then they reunite with man-woman radio combo Chazmin and Sunny to hear about the pairโ€™s summer plans and the five reasons you never give a robot a human heart. Finally, Janice Cramps stops by to run down Scottโ€™s godfather duties and to pick a father for her babies.

• Like 1

What? Is this actually happening? Does Scott have horrible, horrible news to tell us and needed something to soften the blow?

• Like 10

Instant classic. Easily top three, if not number one in the best of the year countdown.

• Like 4

Tatiana posted that she recorded an episode this weekend, so I was really hoping that would be out today, but this full line-up is beyond my wildest dreams.

• Like 7

Improvisational symbioticism is a treat to watch when done well. PFT & Lauren, Mary Holland & Tim Baltz, Scott & Scott, Rust & Gilly, Mulaney & Kroll, Benny Schwaz & Hoorayshow Sands, etc. These guys & girls are great improvisers, but when paired with people who understand what they're going for with characters/their aesthetic, it's G-O-L-D-! I'll be listening to this Ep over and over.

• Like 4

(NSFW Gory Drawing in the spoiler tag)

ย 

When they talked about the Tin Man and the human heart I remembered this image I saw a long time ago in the Internet...

ย 

ย 

ย 

744188c8ed998d02d64227e6073dff03.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

This was, as the titular Scott would say.. a monumentous content explosion! This was definitely a top 4 for me if a top 4 is a thing? haha Great job everyone!!

• Like 1

My ONLY complaint is Scarsdale shows up for 10 seconds at the end. It seems like PFT and Lauren had some sort of agreement before the episode started that they wouldn't do the character. I appreciate Scott continuing to bring him up.

• Like 3

The speed at which Lauren and PFT improvise is neck-breakingly fast. I couldn't keep up!

ย 

You got that right!!! Also...During my 2nd listen of this monumentous C+ ep, I just realised that PFT was messing with Scott at the 32min:34sec mark (re)calling back that he got hit in the head by an ostrich in Australia when they were there for C.B.B. Live Tour. just as Lauren told Conan about 2 weeks ago ( jump to the 44sec mark on the video for the Ostrich story only, But I know, just as I do, you LOVE Lauren so you'll watch the whole thing ;) )

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSFCthrMm8

• Like 3

Its like Benjamin Button - In reverse!

ย 

Very very very C+ episode - PFT and LL are quite simply, the best!

ย 

We will hear this in the eps of the year!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this