🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 179 - Alison Rich, Our Close Friend Again

hello friends, glad to have another fun episode of Hollywood Handbook to listen to.

• Like 12

thinking about marrying a serbian dude to get him a green card. thoughts?

• Like 9

Alison Rich more like Alison Has A Lot Of Money

• Like 11

B-,,,,broseph....foolbus....new jobs....Alison Rich...again....neurolinguistic programming...something is happening to my birthday brain...i just got home from work...but im having a vietnam-style flashback of trying to be accepted and failing....something about Joe McGurl's forum rules...i...i'm losing the image. I think I have somehow bent time and space by ....something....I am...what am...I...?

• Like 9

jeez, these boyz are really doing it for the women. two ladies in a row?!? suck on that Hillary (lock her up,lock her up!) jk jk jk, i'm just turnting up lol

• Like 8

Good golly miss Molly this episode really did it for me. That was an awkward subway ride down to the clinic if you know what I'm saying.

AND NO. It's not that kind of clinic.

• Like 6

Hayes did some outstanding character work, could barely tell sean didn't record the Harry's ad with him! Also ^uri, what kind of clinic was it?

• Like 7

Sean didn't say "what up what up". Is the show getting canceled?

• Like 10

Hayes did some outstanding character work, could barely tell sean didn't record the Harry's ad with him! Also ^uri, what kind of clinic was it?

It's dr scholl's clinic for my big feets. I'm getting em shaved down so my sneakies fit

• Like 5

All this time I thought Alison Rich and Jessica McKenna were the same person.

Has anyone ever seen Alison Rich and Jessica McKenna in the same room?

Alison Rich and Jessica McKenna.

• Like 8

Don't get me started on people named Alison and Jessica. No, I mean really, ain't nobody got time for the stories I've got that give those names particular significance to me.

• Like 5

It's dr scholl's clinic for my big feets. I'm getting em shaved down so my sneakies fit

Man, am I glad you didn't say it was a mental health ward for acute stress induced psychosis, because i spent a week in one for that and they suuuuuuuuck, I thought everything was talking about me, even reruns of cartoons, thought a close friend was going to attack me for no reason. That shit was b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

My feet ARE sore though. Did the shaving procedure go well?

(Okay 3 posts on one page,

That's about as brave as I'm going to get.

One for each decade of my life.)

• Like 5

it's funny that the boys asked Alison about gamers when actually, Alison Rich is the gamest. wotta ep

• Like 7

havent seen enough evidence that Alison is not a fake gamer girl, has she even done a speed run of Conker's Bad Fur Day or watched Power Rangers marathon?

• Like 8

Nous sommes Rich(e)

A quality post right here from a quality guy

• Like 10

Sean was on fire this episode. Marvellous.

• Like 6

I just started listening to the episode.

Sorry, I do other things, I HAVE A LIFE!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this