🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
zcat77

Thoughts on the Earwolf Challenge

You guys encourage listener feedback and use of your forums, so I thought I'd make an account and give you my opinion. Listening to this show has been a delight. At first I was skeptical, in fact, the only reason I listened to the show was to hear Matt Besser talking. I didn't care what he was talking about, he's one of my favorite people in comedy and I would have listened to a show about molecular cave biology if I thought it showed some kind of insight to his psyche. So Matt, if you're reading this, I and a lot of other people I'm sure respect, envy, and idolize you. But regardless of Matt Besser's irresistible charm, the premise of the show started growing on me.... and it continued to grow on me until I became under such anticipation to hear the challenge that I started waiting late into the night just for new episodes to drop. I've never done that with another podcast, and as a visual artist I'm a connoisseur. Podcasts are pretty much gasoline to me. In a nut shell no other radio show has ever made me so excited to listen to it and I blame this on the show's host, formula, judges, and participants. Outstanding job guys. Would love for there to be another season. As for criticism I really don't have any, except ignore overly critical people who suck. What do they know?

We're trying to put together a recap episode where we talk about suggestions and criticisms made by the forum. Who here should represent the masses?

is totally laime getting a show page on earwolf?
i think, i know it will be hard, but i think the challenge should have Besser and another permanent judge, and then cycle in only one new guest judge...that way you have the majority of judges familiar with all of the podcasts instead of the minority

Sign in to follow this