🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 479 - The Bunn Process

Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan joins Scott to talk about becoming friends over comic books, working on the new Guardians of the Galaxy comic series, and space swords. Then, accomplished author Richard Bunn (Mr. Write on Howl) stops by to guide Gerry through his patented Bunn Process that has helped him write hundreds and hundreds of novels. Later, a local Los Angeles celebrity by the name of Angeylinaaa graces us with her presence and to promote her merchandise.

Damn i wanted to hear Scott's in-depth thoughts on the Annhilation saga!

I loved the "Beast's first appearence" bit too. CBB and Marvel comics overlap makes me so happy.

• Like 2

Damn i wanted to hear Scott's in-depth thoughts on the Annhilation saga!

I loved the "Beast's first appearence" bit too. CBB and Marvel comics overlap makes me so happy.

I'm sure Gillian Jacobs liked this episode.

(I did!)

• Like 1

Kirby Howell-Baptiste was great! Her understated blasé tone of voice was excellent and she rarely laughed despite the mounting absurdity.

• Like 2

i am looking for the would you rather pile. i have a good would you rather and i need a pile for it. would you rather me leave this would you rather here or would you rather me leave this would you rather in the pile(where is the pile?)?

I'm curious about that be-corpsified eerie tailor.

i am looking for the would you rather pile. i have a good would you rather and i need a pile for it. would you rather me leave this would you rather here or would you rather me leave this would you rather in the pile(where is the pile?)?

I can't even remember the last time that they played Would You Rather on the show (personally, I miss it).

But, for what it's worth, it's @CBBWYR on Twitter. Good luck!

• Like 1

So is Mr. Write worth a listen?

Paul Brittain is consistently funny on CBB and his show is no different. I think it's a great premise and I really dug season one.

Paul Brittain is consistently funny on CBB and his show is no different. I think it's a great premise and I really dug season one.

He used to be one of my favourites but some of his last few appearances have been sort of lackluster

wow, really looking forward to thinking about deciding to check out the guest list for this ep!

Sign in to follow this