Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 8 (Kateacola's Pick)

Current Mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iFBXjRbVl0

Thank you!!!

Fister, have you seen Archer Dreamland (Season 8) Episode One Yet???

Sadly, I'm a failure to my namesake and only just watched season 7 when it hit Netflix (the DLM Challenge last year meant I lost a lot of my TV time). I'm planning to check out the new episode soon!

• Like 4

Max,

It would be great if you wanted to be a part of this! We'd love to have you! And (lucky you) this is pretty good timing as we're approaching the end of the first cycle so you'll get a pick relatively soon :)/>

We've been having a lot of fun over here! And an in depth knowledge of Musicals is in no way required. It's just a fun way, as Fister said, of being exposed to different things. If you have any questions let us know.

I'm excited you want to be a part of this!

P.S. I added you to the rotation already. I'm not being too presumptuous, am I?

• Like 5

2. I don't consider myself much of a "Musicals" guy and its not because I dislike them or anything I think its because I live in Venezuela and I was not exposed to musical theatre growing up and I've just made a quick google search and if I don't count animated Disney films because they dub them and change the songs ("Frozen" is my favourite of those) "Enchanted" and "This is Spinal Tap" are the 2 musical movies I know and love (I wish this does not bumb you guys and girls out) but all of that does not mean I suddenly can't get 100% into musicals from now on thanks to this forum game ;)

Wait, you think people are bummed out by Enchanted and This is Spinal Tap?

but-why.gif

Also, Frozen and This is Spinal Tap are both awesome, and I don't think anyone here would begrudge you liking them unless they are a monster (or if they are nerds who quibble about whether or not This is Spinal Tap is a musical, which is a thing that is likely to happen...)

Yeah, I can think of 2 nerds.

• Like 7

Max,

It would be great if you wanted to be a part of this! We'd love to have you! And (lucky you) this is pretty good timing as we're approaching the end of the first cycle so you'll get a pick relatively soon :)/>

I'm excited you want to be a part of this!

P.S. I added you to the rotation already. I'm not being too presumptuous, am I?

You are not presumptuous AT ALL! and my answer the Musical Mondays recruitment is...

lets-do-this-600px.jpg

Wait, you think people are bummed out by Enchanted and This is Spinal Tap?

but-why.gif

What I meant was that I didn't want people to get bummed out by my lack of knowledge about musicals, but I see how you got that... I should've placed the bum line before all that an not at the end of the sentence

When this schedule is done, please let me know in advance when my turn to pick the next musical will be... I don't want to cut in line ;)

• Like 6

You are not presumptuous AT ALL! and my answer the Musical Mondays recruitment is...

lets-do-this-600px.jpg

What I meant was that I didn't want people to get bummed out by my lack of knowledge about musicals, but I see how you got that... I should've placed the bum line before all that an not at the end of the sentence

When this schedule is done, please let me know in advance when my turn to pick the next musical will be... I don't want to cut in line ;)

Awesome! JammerLea and Ellenmc are after Kateacola, then it's all you! So, about a month and a half.

Welcome aboard!

• Like 5

Man, got about halfway through Pete's Dragon and my roommate needed a break lol. I like it though. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow evening.

And hooray for more people joining!!

• Like 6