๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 8 (Kateacola's Pick)

ย 

Current Mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iFBXjRbVl0

ย 

Thank you!!!

ย 

Fister, have you seen Archer Dreamland (Season 8) Episode One Yet???

Sadly, I'm a failure to my namesake and only just watched season 7 when it hit Netflix (the DLM Challenge last year meant I lost a lot of my TV time). I'm planning to check out the new episode soon!

• Like 4

Max,

ย 

It would be great if you wanted to be a part of this! We'd love to have you! And (lucky you) this is pretty good timing as we're approaching the end of the first cycle so you'll get a pick relatively soon :)/>

ย 

We've been having a lot of fun over here! And an in depth knowledge of Musicals is in no way required. It's just a fun way, as Fister said, of being exposed to different things. If you have any questions let us know.

ย 

I'm excited you want to be a part of this!

ย 

P.S. I added you to the rotation already. I'm not being too presumptuous, am I?

• Like 5

2. I don't consider myself much of a "Musicals" guy and its not because I dislike them or anything I think its because I live in Venezuela and I was not exposed to musical theatre growing up and I've just made a quick google search and if I don't count animated Disney films because they dub them and change the songs ("Frozen" is my favourite of those) "Enchanted" and "This is Spinal Tap" are the 2 musical movies I know and love (I wish this does not bumb you guys and girls out) but all of that does not mean I suddenly can't get 100% into musicals from now on thanks to this forum game ;)

ย 

Wait, you think people are bummed out by Enchanted and This is Spinal Tap?

ย 

ย 

but-why.gif

ย 

ย 

Also, Frozen and This is Spinal Tap are both awesome, and I don't think anyone here would begrudge you liking them unless they are a monster (or if they are nerds who quibble about whether or not This is Spinal Tap is a musical, which is a thing that is likely to happen...)

ย 

Yeah, I can think of 2 nerds.

• Like 7

Max,

ย 

It would be great if you wanted to be a part of this! We'd love to have you! And (lucky you) this is pretty good timing as we're approaching the end of the first cycle so you'll get a pick relatively soon :)/>

ย 

I'm excited you want to be a part of this!

ย 

P.S. I added you to the rotation already. I'm not being too presumptuous, am I?

ย 

You are not presumptuous AT ALL! and my answer the Musical Mondays recruitment is...

ย 

ย 

lets-do-this-600px.jpg

ย 

ย 

Wait, you think people are bummed out by Enchanted and This is Spinal Tap?

ย 

ย 

but-why.gif

ย 

What I meant was that I didn't want people to get bummed out by my lack of knowledge about musicals, but I see how you got that... I should've placed the bum line before all that an not at the end of the sentence

ย 

ย 

When this schedule is done, please let me know in advance when my turn to pick the next musical will be... I don't want to cut in line ;)

• Like 6

ย 

You are not presumptuous AT ALL! and my answer the Musical Mondays recruitment is...

ย 

ย 

lets-do-this-600px.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

What I meant was that I didn't want people to get bummed out by my lack of knowledge about musicals, but I see how you got that... I should've placed the bum line before all that an not at the end of the sentence

ย 

ย 

When this schedule is done, please let me know in advance when my turn to pick the next musical will be... I don't want to cut in line ;)

ย 

ย 

Awesome! JammerLea and Ellenmc are after Kateacola, then it's all you! So, about a month and a half.

ย 

Welcome aboard!

• Like 5

Man, got about halfway through Pete's Dragon and my roommate needed a break lol. I like it though. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow evening.

ย 

And hooray for more people joining!!

• Like 6