🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 8 (Kateacola's Pick)

Well, I just got home and wanted you all to know I had a lovely afternoon with Mr. Tranch!

tumblr_inline_mjogarod6U1qz4rgp.gif

It was genuinely nice to get to get to know him outside of the forums. I had a really great time! He's a lot of fun to talk to (and dashingly handsome)!

Thanks again, CakeBug! Hopefully we can do it again sometime :)

5 Stars!!!

• Like 8

Pics or it didn't happen

just kidding i don't want to see y'all's dumb faces :P

• Like 7

Pics or it didn't happen

just kidding i don't want to see y'all's dumb faces :P/>

Hey, I just have resting dumb face!

• Like 5

I honestly hope y'all picture me lounging in extravagant dresses a la Marie Antoinette

440px-Marie_Antoinette_Young2.jpg

• Like 8

You too Cakebug--being tight lipped with your rating/ review on letterboxd?

200.gif#10

I see how it is...

• Like 5

I honestly hope y'all picture me lounging in extravagant dresses a la Marie Antoinette

440px-Marie_Antoinette_Young2.jpg

Lol, ok well now I will

• Like 5

Just catching up with forums now! I had the absolute trip from hell to Cameron H's Town what with weather and cancelled planes and lots of absent academics (due to weather cancellations) and a night in the most murdery motel in the United States...

But...

A true highlight was the 2 1/2 hours I got to wander around with Cameron H, with plenty to chat about and plenty of fun to be had. ALL of you were mentioned by name, at least a few times. Yes, we met up and walked around talking about a forum and podcasts in general. Like you're surprised.

As for 'pics or it didn't happen' - I'm glad to say I managed to get a photo of myself with the elusive Cameron H. Don't click through if you want to maintain the mystery...

Here goes...

Ready?

Are you sure you want to click?

Statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

• Like 8

Just catching up with forums now! I had the absolute trip from hell to Cameron H's Town what with weather and cancelled planes and lots of absent academics (due to weather cancellations) and a night in the most murdery motel in the United States...

But...

A true highlight was the 2 1/2 hours I got to wander around with Cameron H, with plenty to chat about and plenty of fun to be had. ALL of you were mentioned by name, at least a few times. Yes, we met up and walked around talking about a forum and podcasts in general. Like you're surprised.

As for 'pics or it didn't happen' - I'm glad to say I managed to get a photo of myself with the elusive Cameron H. Don't click through if you want to maintain the mystery...

Here goes...

Ready?

Are you sure you want to click?

Statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

Ah, yes! That's from when we took in that strange little show where they had a frog, pig, and bear wondering around a stage. Did you ever find out what a "gonzo" is? I still say it's a tapir with mange.

• Like 7

Ah, yes! That's from when we took in that strange little show where they had a frog, pig, and bear wondering around a stage. Did you ever find out what a "gonzo" is? I still say it's a tapir with mange.

I bet you got nervous clicking through those spoilers...

• Like 4

I bet you got nervous clicking through those spoilers...

I did! I was like, "That motherfucker...He promised!!!

• Like 5

giphy.gif

How dare you.

• Like 6

giphy.gif

How dare you.

Tom, we specifically talked about you after we gave the standing ovation after 'The Battle of Yorkton'.

• Like 4

Tom, we specifically talked about you after we gave the standing ovation after 'The Battle of Yorkton'.

It sure was nice of Lin to put on that private show for us. And the entire original cast to boot. What were the odds they all happened to be there?

• Like 5

You too Cakebug--being tight lipped with your rating/ review on letterboxd?

200.gif#10

I see how it is...

I'm just following everyone else's lead about how to play letterboxd prior to Mondays. Why spoil the surprise? ;)

I will say that the beloved movie I watched over and over as a child seemed to have been somehow replaced by a terribly unsettling movie about coping techniques under terrible trauma and slavery.

• Like 6

I'm just following everyone else's lead about how to play letterboxd prior to Mondays. Why spoil the surprise? ;)/>

I will say that the beloved movie I watched over and over as a child seemed to have been somehow replaced by a terribly unsettling movie about coping techniques under terrible trauma and slavery.

I know, I'm just anxious to talk about.. Cause when I watched I felt like there could be polarizing opinions. Guess, I'll have to wait and see.

And yeah..a lot darker than I remember as a kid- must've went over my head

• Like 4

I usually give it a rating but no review on Letterboxd because I don't want the whole conversation about the movie to be on Letterboxd rather than the forums (that doesn't really happen, but it's just my general practice)

• Like 6

I usually give it a rating but no review on Letterboxd because I don't want the whole conversation about the movie to be on Letterboxd rather than the forums (that doesn't really happen, but it's just my general practice)

Yea most of the time I'll atleast see a star rating from y'all..but this time no...

Again, I see how it is...

• Like 5

Yea most of the time I'll atleast see a star rating from y'all..but this time no...

I'm saving it. I want it to be the last thing I see before I go to sleep and see if I have the Nightmare again...

• Like 7

It sure was nice of Lin to put on that private show for us. And the entire original cast to boot. What were the odds they all happened to be there?

76784_angry-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shaking-michelangelo.gif

• Like 5

You didn't rate it on letterboxd either!

• Like 4

You didn't rate it on letterboxd either!

200.gif#8

You got me.. I guess I started it haha. But I didn't want to reveal too much since I watched it too early in the week.

• Like 4

Cam Bert's mom is going to have a difficult week with Pete's Dragon.

• Like 5

Cam Bert's mom is going to have a difficult week with Pete's Dragon.

Jeff Conaway

• Like 5