๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 8 (Kateacola's Pick)

Jeff Conaway

OMG yes, I did not realize while watching that it was him...I only realized when listening to some of the songs on Spotify cause they gave him credit and I was like "whaa"--so I looked it up.

ย 

I couldn't tell it was him, he looked nothing like himself / Kenickie (and PD only came out a year before Grease)

ย 

ย 

stop tempting me to talk about it guys

ย 

• Like 5

Same, kateacola. I saw Jeff Conway was in this, but I didn't know who he was. Kept waiting for him to appear and only after the movie ended I found out who he was.

• Like 4

He looked awful! Barf.

agree...I always thought he looked good in Grease

200.gif#26

So when I found out who he was I was shocked

• Like 6

Again, I agree with you, kateacola. He was a total qt in Grease. Are you trying to trick me into talking about the movie prematurely? If so, you succeeded.

• Like 6

Again, I agree with you, kateacola. He was a total qt in Grease. Are you trying to trick me into talking about the movie prematurely? If so, you succeeded.

....Cakebug started it... I just didn't stop myself

• Like 6

....Cakebug started it... I just didn't stop myself

ย 

Ugh, that guy again?

• Like 6

ย 

ย 

Ugh, that guy again?

ย 

What would you do without me? </rhetorical>

ย 

Conaway looked pretty rough but he had great presence. You could see the Kenickie star shining through...

• Like 5

ย 

Conaway looked pretty rough but he had great presence. You could see the Kenickie star shining through...

200.gif#51

• Like 4

Hoping to watch Pete's Dragon this weekend. I'm always slow pfff

ย 

Also late commenting, but it's super cool that Cakebug and Cameron got to meet up! Sounds like fun!!

I'm getting more excited for May...

ย 

Btw this is me

ย 

ย 

ย 

13zxu6t.jpg

ย 

• Like 6

Hoping to watch Pete's Dragon this weekend. I'm always slow pfff

ย 

Also late commenting, but it's super cool that Cakebug and Cameron got to meet up! Sounds like fun!!

I'm getting more excited for May...

ย 

Btw this is me

ย 

ย 

ย 

13zxu6t.jpg

ย 

ย 

I'm still bummed that I won't get to meet up with you guys in Austin. :(

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

I'm still bummed that I won't get to meet up with you guys in Austin. :(

I'm bummed too! หšโ€งยบยท(หš หƒฬฃฬฃฬฅโŒ“ห‚ฬฃฬฃฬฅ )โ€งยบยทหš You should be flown in as a special guest!

• Like 3

ย 

I'm bummed too! หšโ€งยบยท(หš หƒฬฃฬฃฬฅโŒ“ห‚ฬฃฬฃฬฅ )โ€งยบยทหš You should be flown in as a special guest!

ย 

08a8c43bb136e84ac7647e96e5b2e2cd.gif

• Like 4

tenor.gif

• Like 4

I had a choice today between going to see Lego Batman and watching Pete's Dragon. I decided to go with the later but rest assured Lego Batman I will be watching you soon.

ย 

Also, are you all sure you want me to go with Jeff Conway and not Mickey Rooney?

• Like 5

I had a choice today between going to see Lego Batman and watching Pete's Dragon. I decided to go with the later but rest assured Lego Batman I will be watching you soon.

ย 

Also, are you all sure you want me to go with Jeff Conway and not Mickey Rooney?

ย 

Um, Mickey Rooney's mine, Cam Bert...

ย 

6387d7d90094cbc5a1ed2334346b2b40.jpg

• Like 3

Um, Mickey Rooney's mine, Cam Bert...

ย 

6387d7d90094cbc5a1ed2334346b2b40.jpg

Jimminy jillickers! I'm sorry I forgot about him in that movie.

• Like 3

ย 

SOMEBODY hasn't been keeping up with my Letterboxd reviews then...

ย 

tumblr_mv0qbwfo4M1s2wio8o1_400.gif

• Like 1

ย 

SOMEBODY hasn't been keeping up with my Letterboxd reviews then...

ย 

tumblr_mv0qbwfo4M1s2wio8o1_400.gif

I just remembered now. It's been a very long week.

ย 

1d871b23eb6e34c49394a98a17b8703e.jpg

ย 

Can you forgive me?

• Like 4

ย 

I just remembered now. It's been a very long week.

ย 

1d871b23eb6e34c49394a98a17b8703e.jpg

ย 

Can you forgive me?

ย 

Oh! I can never stay mad at you...

ย 

tumblr_mqug96A7Eo1s2589qo1_500.gif

ย 

Sorry your week has sucked. You were missed.

• Like 5

Solid Fall Out Boy pull, Cam.

ย 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 5

Solid Fall Out Boy pull, Cam.

ย 

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes! One of my all time favorite Simpsons eps

ย 

200.gif#8

• Like 6

ย 

423675257f5790e2288b5c1581aa295d19322cf8e37ede7afd5a766f347fe858.jpg

ย 

ย 

1st of all... I got here because in the miniepisode thread taylorannephoto posted about Cam Bert and The Lake House and now that I clicked and post here for the 1st time Its like a new world has been opened (A world that I now know began and has been around since December 2016 when Fister Roboto posted the Musical Mondays thread because of a Cameron H suggestion)

ย 

2. I don't consider myself much of a "Musicals" guy and its not because I dislike them or anything I think its because I live in Venezuela and I was not exposed to musical theatre growing up and I've just made a quick google search and if I don't count animated Disney films because they dub them and change the songs ("Frozen" is my favourite of those) "Enchanted" and "This is Spinal Tap" are the 2 musical movies I know and love (I wish this does not bumb you guys and girls out) but all of that does not mean I suddenly can't get 100% into musicals from now on thanks to this forum game ;)

ย 

3. WOW!!! So good to hear about the Cameron H, Cake BugTranch Meet-Up

yRemfT5MI7quc.gif

ย 

4. To get into the "Pete's Dragon" subject I think the catchiest song is

ย 

In 2014 I posted this mspaint.exe image of the Scott's/Pete's Dragon" crossover in the UTU2TM section of the earwolf forum... 'Cuz they "Love U2" ;)

ย 

post-19567-0-33778500-1398461613.jpg

• Like 7

1st of all... I got here because in the miniepisode thread taylorannephoto posted about Cam Bert and The Lake House and now that I clicked and post here for the 1st time Its like a new world has been opened (A world that I now know began and has been around since December 2016 when Fister Roboto posted the Musical Mondays thread because of a Cameron H suggestion)

ย 

2. I don't consider myself much of a "Musicals" guy and its not because I dislike them or anything I think its because I live in Venezuela and I was not exposed to musical theatre growing up and I've just made a quick google search and if I don't count animated Disney films because they dub them and change the songs ("Frozen" is my favourite of those) "Enchanted" and "This is Spinal Tap" are the 2 musical movies I know and love (I wish this does not bumb you guys and girls out) but all of that does not mean I suddenly can't get 100% into musicals from now on thanks to this forum game ;)

ย 

Please feel free to stick around! If you want to just expand your knowledge of movie musicals, this is a great place to do it. It's honestly why I'm happy this has taken off. For better or (lookin' at you, Cakebug... :) ) worse, our Musical Mondays have made me watch musicals I probably wouldn't check out on my own. In fact, I have a growing list of musicals to either watch or recommend just because of this game.

ย 

It also gives us something to do when the main threads are kind of dead during the off weeks, so that's fun, too, because I enjoy nerding out on stupid shit with all of the forums regulars.

ย 

I'll be the Cameron this time and say that if you want to join the rotation to suggest a musical, we can add you to the end of it, but if you just want to watch the movies and bullshit about them with us, that's fun, too!

ย 

Also, Frozen and This is Spinal Tap are both awesome, and I don't think anyone here would begrudge you liking them unless they are a monster (or if they are nerds who quibble about whether or not This is Spinal Tap is a musical, which is a thing that is likely to happen...)

• Like 7

Please feel free to stick around! If you want to just expand your knowledge of movie musicals, this is a great place to do it. It's honestly why I'm happy this has taken off. For better or (lookin' at you, Cakebug... :) ) worse, our Musical Mondays have made me watch musicals I probably wouldn't check out on my own. In fact, I have a growing list of musicals to either watch or recommend just because of this game.

ย 

I'll be the Cameron this time and say that if you want to join the rotation to suggest a musical, we can add you to the end of it, but if you just want to watch the movies and bullshit about them with us, that's fun, too!

ย 

Also, Frozen and This is Spinal Tap are both awesome, and I don't think anyone here would begrudge you liking them unless they are a monster (or if they are nerds who quibble about whether or not This is Spinal Tap is a musical, which is a thing that is likely to happen...)

ย 

Current Mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iFBXjRbVl0

ย 

Thank you!!!

ย 

Fister, have you seen Archer Dreamland (Season 8) Episode One Yet???

• Like 4