🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainCutie

Just Finished Listening to all the Episodes

I've slowly been going back and listening to all the episodes of HH and I finally finished. I've got to say this show gets me totally zooted. It's like the show is drugs to me!

I do find that I'm now scared of mice skelingtons and I also don't really appreciate people smiling at me. I'm constantly telling my wife and boss that they are ehh wrong. I find myself eating nothing but hamburger sandwich. I think to myself I could be a sound engineer but then I think I may be too smart for that. I wonder if Mark is maybe a clairvoyant but that's getting into the supernatural and is too scary to think about.

And what's up with Colin? Is he named that because he's callin my boss telling him I'm listening to HH all day at work?

Bye!

• Like 7

What is this, some kind of gold star first post?

• Like 1

Listen brother I'll gladly take that gold star and display it proudly if you've got the power to hand them out. But brother, I totally understand if it's got to go through some frickin corporate red tape bullshit for approval.

• Like 1

So it's me, Jason... Mantzoukas... Bill Kirchenbauer, and Humpty.... Dumpty.

And Jason starts to FREAK out. He's screaming at Humpty, who's on top of a great wall and he's mad because Humpty Dumpty keeps singing the wrong song lyrics to one of Jason's favorite songs. Apparently he thinks it's "Mr. Weatherbee! Mr. Weatherbee! Mr. Weatherbee is an an-i-mal!" And Jason's face is all red and shit, and Bill and I are frantically trying to pull Jason away from the wall, but it's not really working because every time we start to gain some traction, Bill has to stop and pull up his sweat pants. And we got REAL close one time, but then Bill's coaching whistle started to strangle me, so we had to reset.. And the whole time we're just imagining that Humpty Dumpty is going to have a great fall, because he's got Beats by Dre on, and he's rocking out pretty hard with his eyes close, and he's very close to having a great fall. And if that happen, then egg go everywhere, egg go all over Jason, get in Jason mouth, and Jason die.. But try as we might, we can't get Jason away, and he just keeps screaming "I'd RATHER be.. GOD DAMN IT.. I'd RATHER be!!" but fortunately just as Humpy Dumpy start to fall, Panthro shows up and easily scoops all of us to safety in his warm muscular arms..

Heeeeey!

So it's me, Jason... Mantzoukas... Bill Kirchenbauer, and Humpty.... Dumpty.

And Jason starts to FREAK out. He's screaming at Humpty, who's on top of a great wall and he's mad because Humpty Dumpty keeps singing the wrong song lyrics to one of Jason's favorite songs. Apparently he thinks it's "Mr. Weatherbee! Mr. Weatherbee! Mr. Weatherbee is an an-i-mal!" And Jason's face is all red and shit, and Bill and I are frantically trying to pull Jason away from the wall, but it's not really working because every time we start to gain some traction, Bill has to stop and pull up his sweat pants. And we got REAL close one time, but then Bill's coaching whistle started to strangle me, so we had to reset.. And the whole time we're just imagining that Humpty Dumpty is going to have a great fall, because he's got Beats by Dre on, and he's rocking out pretty hard with his eyes close, and he's very close to having a great fall. And if that happen, then egg go everywhere, egg go all over Jason, get in Jason mouth, and Jason die.. But try as we might, we can't get Jason away, and he just keeps screaming "I'd RATHER be.. GOD DAMN IT.. I'd RATHER be!!" but fortunately just as Humpy Dumpy start to fall, Panthro shows up and easily scoops all of us to safety in his warm muscular arms..

Heeeeey!

Marvin more like marvellous that was great

Sign in to follow this