🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 480 - Tooth of the Sea

Stars of “Dropping the Soap” Jane Lynch, Kate Mines, and Paul Witten join Scott to talk about typical soap opera stuff and how they forged their friendships at a beauty supply store. Then, new daddy Curtis stops by to share the lessons he’s learning about babies (as well as his nastiest habits) and entrepreneur Wanda Dumps explains how to make jewelry out of your children’s old body bits.

Can a local historian let me know if I'm right in thinking this is Jane's first appearance? I'm sure if I just finished Who Charted and started listening to this, Scott either mentioning that or not would let me know if it was the case but lately my work hasn't allowed me the mindlessness to actually pay attention enough to podcasts to listen to them during the day.

This concludes a tale that no one cares about,

Thank you

• Like 1

Have a feeling Drew Tarver will save this episode for me

• Like 1

Can a local historian let me know if I'm right in thinking this is Jane's first appearance? I'm sure if I just finished Who Charted and started listening to this, Scott either mentioning that or not would let me know if it was the case but lately my work hasn't allowed me the mindlessness to actually pay attention enough to podcasts to listen to them during the day.

This concludes a tale that no one cares about,

Thank you

It is indeed her first appearance

• Like 1

I don't listen to cbb for politics ... Thats my hard nation days. Im glad scott cut it short

I don't listen to cbb for politics ... Thats my hard nation days. Im glad scott cut it short

Awesome first post! Congrats!!

Also, C+ ep

• Like 3

In no shape or form is Pence better than Trump

• Like 1

Which character do you guys hope receives its own special Howl playlist next

• Like 1

Whatever it took to get to Scott's "pants" line was worth it.

I actually thought the opening segment was great; Scott really shines in those interviews.

Also, I felt like he was mere seconds away from coincidentally calling Jeff Bezos "Crazy Jeff".

• Like 4

Whatever it took to get to Scott's "pants" line was worth it.

I actually thought the opening segment was great; Scott really shines in those interviews.

Also, I felt like he was mere seconds away from coincidentally calling Jeff Bezos "Crazy Jeff".

Yeah I thought it was hilarious, they obviously didn't get it at all and he fucked with them the entire time

Episode was ok, Madeline Walter was pretty funny, I'm not familiar with her otherwise.

She co-hosts a podcast called Definitely Dying about illness and hypochondria that's worth checking out. They've had lots of CBB favorites (Will Hines, Betsy Sodaro, Pam Murphy, Mike Hanford, Nick Wiger, Paul Rust, etc.) as guests.

• Like 3

Also, check out her appearances on The Wahlberg Solution as Anne Hathaway, very funny.

• Like 2

This was Scott's episode. His contributions were hilarious. The Mike Pants joke (and it's landing) had me in tears.

• Like 1

Actually enjoyed this more than a lot of the more recent episodes. Scott was on fire. Jane had some real funny lines and helped add a lot of context. Drew's character was hilarious. I don't know how he pulled Ashley Parker Angel out of his ass. I hadn't heard that name in over ten years.

• Like 1

I hope someday there's a guest brave enough to challenge Scott on the indisputable fact that we're in the throes of April because that will make for some C+ 'tent.

I don't know how how anyone couldn't like Jane Lynch's appearance after she had the line "It says 'I Love Red Lobster Pussy'" that had me crying laughing for about two minutes.

Sign in to follow this