🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 181 - Carl Tart, Our Close Friend

Dan, please rename it to 1Best Boys. That way NOTHING can come before it.

Also, please delete any trace of The Wolf Den from this website. You think I forgot my feud buddy boy? You're DAMN wrong

• Like 7

What a great episodes. I think the quality of the show is on a one way track to the stars. The guests are great, the chemistry is electric, the bits are better than ever, the fans are good and good at telling their friends and definitely have friends to tell about the show.

However IS Sean ok?

• Like 3

Hi guys I'm the guy that made that post on Reddit saying I couldn't get anyone to listen to the show. I finally succeeded at getting my girlfriend to listen but she's only doing it because she loves me and I bet if we ever broke up she'd probably say really mean stuff about the show.

Keep going Sean and Hayes or I'm going to have to make my own Hollywood Handbook and you WON'T like it

• Like 6

My favorite podcast comment is the kind that starts by saying how their favorite kind of podcast comment is when someone says their favorite kind of podcast comment. It's a great comment because rather than being purely sweet and helpful you end up wasting a little of everyone's time, which is what chocolate bunny rabbits are all about

That being said, whether or not all these new forumers are actual real people or Russian spies or just Nick Wiger doing espionage it is nice to have them here

• Like 6

What's so great about new listeners anyway? It's been well-documented that there's a finite amount of podcast enjoyment in the universe. So by my math, the more Hollywood Handbook enjoyment that's used up by other people, the less there is for me.

Suck a rock, you fartblasters!

• Like 5

If any of these new forumers are secretly Nick Wiger doing espionage stuff, PLEASE contact me via DM. I won't reveal your secret, I just want somebody to hang out and play Mario Kart with.

• Like 4

Do you think it's worth getting Mario Kart 8 deluxe if you already own Mario Kart 8?

Sean or Hayes, if you are reading this, you could ask your next guest that in a segment I like to call "The Popcorn Gallery".

• Like 4

I especially enjoyed the arrival of this ep because the official name for the VW Thing is Type 181. Most beetles are Type 1, the buses are Type 2, and it goes on from there. I have a '73 Thing that I traded a '69 camper bus for back in 2013. They are called Things here in the US but are known as trekkers in Europe, safaris in Mexico, and in Germany it's the kubelwagen. Quite a few have shown up in movies over the years. Drew Barrymore had a yellow thing in 50 First Dates and in Speed 2 Sandra Bullock takes a driving test in one. 181s also appear in Spaceballs, Surf Ninjas, Tapeheads, Runaway Bride, Herbie Goes Bananas and more

just wanted to say this now because it'll be ages before we get to ep 944 and I can talk about my porsche

jk, I wish

• Like 4

Omg member popcorn gallery

So mych fun :-)

once the boys read a question of mine but didn't take it serious at all and I really wasn't satisfied with their answers

it was just like I'd always dreamed

• Like 4

I especially enjoyed the arrival of this ep because the official name for the VW Thing is Type 181. Most beetles are Type 1, the buses are Type 2, and it goes on from there. I have a '73 Thing that I traded a '69 camper bus for back in 2013. They are called Things here in the US but are known as trekkers in Europe, safaris in Mexico, and in Germany it's the kubelwagen. Quite a few have shown up in movies over the years. Drew Barrymore had a yellow thing in 50 First Dates and in Speed 2 Sandra Bullock takes a driving test in one. 181s also appear in Spaceballs, Surf Ninjas, Tapeheads, Runaway Bride, Herbie Goes Bananas and more

just wanted to say this now because it'll be ages before we get to ep 944 and I can talk about my porsche

jk, I wish

This sounds like something that would go before a doughboys ep. Confirmed Wiger bot?

• Like 5

carl tart more like carl sweet because he played along w/ the boys really nicely on their prank show.

just doing some classic forums "name of the guest" humour

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this