đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 181 - Carl Tart, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes discuss helpful tricks. Then CARL TART joins them in studio to talk about some other famous jokers and to help teach the boys.

• Like 10

Famous jokers?! I know one famous joker who I hope doesn't infect the podcast with their personality.

• Like 13

Can't get enough of this good good show, so funny, i love it. Also, our AirBNB was crazy small, but fun, very cozy, and no Dave Chappelle anywhere. We looked high, we looked low, but at least we have this good good show.

Amen

• Like 10

a little disappointed hayes and sean gave in to fan pressure and did another ep, but at least it was a really good one

• Like 18

Ha ha, that's a funny bit about ending the show. Ha. *Gulp* Good one but let's not take the joke too far and veer off into scary skellington territory, k?

• Like 8

Glad chankdaugther still has an outlet for all that pent up animosity.

• Like 5

humpback_whale.png

I remembered my bit. Finding throwaway parts of the ep and making a pic about it.

I'm glad they did another ep and SUPER glad I didn't email them asking if it was real. That would be really REALLY embarrassing.

• Like 13

im sorry but if you guys stop doing the show im gonna keep listening to old episodes, so you might as well just keep doing the show in that case.

P.S.: guest is so friggin TART im puckering my dang lips over here, its pretty funny

• Like 10

I created an account simply to say this show must go on forever. I refuse to allow Sean and Hayes to stop making this show.

If it helps I am a female woman.

• Like 21

I created an account simply to say this show must go on forever. I refuse to allow Sean and Hayes to stop making this show.

If it helps I am a female woman.

Great first post!

• Like 17

Sources confirm Chanson has switched back to Diet Coke from Coke Zero. Quote: "I'm trying to get back to my roots".

This has been your Chanson Beverage Update.

• Like 11

I came here to make my first ever post simply to say I'm upset that this show didn't end forever last week. I refuse to accept Sean and Hayes continuing to make this show.

If it helps I am a white dude.

• Like 13

Recently Sean and Hayes mentioned that no one has ever been able to get someone else to listen to the show. I've been listening for about a year now, and a few weeks ago I got a friend to listen, and now he's a big fan! In case Sean and Hayes are worried about not getting new listeners, I just wanted to say that, given another year, I could probably convince one entire more friend to listen to the show.

• Like 12

"You're playing with hot water" is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. And I always have my ears open listening for funny stuff, so that's really saying something.

• Like 16

I've been singing "pranks but no pranks" to the tune of "Tanks or no Tanks" and just had to tell someone!

Something I didn't have to tell anyone was that I loved this episode. But I'm doing it anyway because I loved this episode.

I LOVED THIS EPISODE!

• Like 8

This show cannot be cancelled. It doesn't matter if it hasn't been the success Sean and Hayes had hoped. It does't matter if the quality of the shows have gone downhill over the past 2 years. It doesn't matter if Sean and Hayes have run out of celebrities to ask on their show and are now apparently asking anyone who happens to be in the EarWolf Studios hallways, who happen to be free for a half hour, to be a guest.

I have been ON BOARD since day 1. I have heard all the episodes and I am 100 percent committed to this podcast. For every Pauly Shore embarrassment, there's a Sinbad triumph!

I created this account to voice my need to have Sean and Hayes continue their sad pod-march of diminishing returns until the show is whittled down to a 5 minute voicemail message from Sean being played by engineer Brett, while Hayes does the show in character as his eastern european podcast factory worker (which is absolutely not racists, btw).

Keep it going guys. Im here for you.

-GD

• Like 7

I've listened to earwolf for over 4 years and these frickin jokers for at least 2 and a half and this is what finally made me verify my email for my forum account. I prepared a little speech as I could do nothing no longer.

Good morning. In less than a week, podcasters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest Podcast battle in the history of mankind. “Mankind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is almost 4/20, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the middle of april will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Hollywood Handbook Day!

At least I can now say I've posted on a fresh Handbook episode before it's literally impossible.

• Like 6

it would be deep to get a "181" tattoo

reminding you that theres always hope

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this