🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 332 - Arby's Search Engine

Comedian Nick Thune returns to Who Charted this week to share his greatest memories of Dane Cook! Nick talks about his new special “Good Guy” and identifies his favorite Mariner while the gang counts down the Top 5 Songs of Billboard 100. Then, he shares details of his upcoming tour and why red-eyes and Ambien don’t mix during the Video Game Chart, and Stard helps Kulap and Howard count down Kevin’s Hot Picks while they break down family communications on Two Charted.

Whoa. So does Howard's voice work on Wing Commander 3 mean that he is just 1 degree away from Mark Hamill? Eat your heart out Kevin Bacon.

Had me until the video games, feels like they're only doing them cause they're popular, but they don't have the all-important audio baggage to play off of, plus unlike music and movies, games last much longer, thus making charts pretty useless. Not to mention the multitude of platforms, how this generation is plain awful, etc. TV would work better imo, though they'd be perfect as the last chart, one of each medium.

Had me until the video games, feels like they're only doing them cause they're popular, but they don't have the all-important audio baggage to play off of, plus unlike music and movies, games last much longer, thus making charts pretty useless. Not to mention the multitude of platforms, how this generation is plain awful, etc. TV would work better imo, though they'd be perfect as the last chart, one of each medium.

If that's where you stopped then you missed a heckuva wrap-up with Nick

That's probably why they do a video game chart once every few months, and a TV chart much more often.

Great ep, Howard was in rare form.

Yeah, I just have a pathological hatred of new video games, is all, but still think the charts would be better off x, y, z instead of x, y, x.

Great ep as always, cant remember the last time Who Charted was anything close to a dud

Keep up the great work gang

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this