Welcome to the new Earwolf Forums! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ianbauer

SNL Blog

Hey everyone!
I've wanted to start an SNL blog for awhile, just don't want to be the sole writer. Would anyone be interested in this? I will handle the
technical aspects if you want to submit some articles!

Awesome. I hope I wasn't deceptive in posting this in "Jobs" as this includes no pay.

@robstraws it would span the entire life of the show. So to answer your question, both.

@danton d I will definitely take you up on this.

My vision is a magazine style blog with a weekly review of the show, random articles on cast members, characters, SNL related bits of news, sketch of the day, etc.

I'd like to get a core group of writers that can do one article a week. Does that sound like something any of you could do?

I don't mean to spoil the party by playing devil's advocate, but isn't this what the actual SNL website basically is? How will plan on drawing traffic away from that site?

Hey, I'd be down to help write some stuff as well. Here's some links to get a hold of me:
www.twitter.com/allenpwilliams www.facebook.com/allenpwilliams www.youtube.com/allenpwilliams
There, that wasn't redundant at all!

I'd love to help. i'm 33 years old. Been a huge SNL fan since as far back as I can remember. Live through many cast changes, have tons of experience watching the show. Love it the more i watch it. you can reach me on twitter @astroturk or sizzarp at gmail dot com.

Thanks!!!!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't really contacted everyone yet. Still wanna do it but actual paying gigs get in the way. I'll hit you all up in the new year.

@Chase Roper and robstraws, good point. This blog would provide an unbiased point of view of the show.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't really contacted everyone yet. Still wanna do it but actual paying gigs get in the way. I'll hit you all up in the new year.

@Chase Roper and robstraws, good point. This blog would provide an unbiased point of view of the show.

Anyone who's interested that hasn't provided their email, could you do so? Twitter is a little more difficult. Go ahead and contact me at ianbauer@email.com (it's legit)

Happy New Year, everyone!

I follow SNL like a sports team. This is because I am a nerd and have no real knowledge of or passion for sports of any kind. I consider this season a strong rebuilding year, a few fumbles and other poorly applied sports metaphors have also occurred.

I think the domain itwasfunnier10yearsagowhenIwatched.com is available.