🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 182 - Doing Spont, Our Close Friend

Don't want to spoil it for people that haven't listened yet. So all I'll say is it was a funny episode. You'll understand what I mean by that after you hear it

• Like 20

I really liked this

-Steve from Maine

• Like 9

That's all the overview you could conjur up DALTON? Have some gd respect. Try that indignant bullshit one more time and you'll be flying a cargo plane of rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong. Get out of my office.

This is why lots of famous people don't go on the boys show. The boys do the guests podcast better than they can. Prolly was soccermom hasn't been back in so long.

• Like 5

I'm afraid I'm gonna hear this episode and buss. For those who have already listened to it, was it so very good funny and how hard did you buss?

• Like 8

Somalia_background.png

PFT, Sean, Hayes, Kenyan buzzfeed, and passing mention of conflict areas in Africa? It's like all my favorite things in one place! This ep is 10/10 malnourished children that you can help if you just give them your coffee.

• Like 16

what i love about this episode is how you can tell it was recorded in a dimly lit room. much easier on the ears.

why didnt anyone tell me that Haiz was a concert pianist?

• Like 10

This episode is wrought with tensions to the point that I was bussing up not only out of sheer hilarity, but also because of awkwardness, because I am not able to handle uncomfortability! Hearing pft and Sean beat each other up with improv was like listening to my two dad's fight, and hearing Hayes try to bridge the gap was like my older brother trying to bring me to my room to go play his Sony for a while. 10/10, will forever listen

• Like 8

rudy gobert goes down ten seconds into the game and the clippers still lose game one

just saying

• Like 8

hey this paul thompson guy is pretty good, really kept up with the boyz love to hear him on some more eps

• Like 13

at some point I need to stop saying episodes are all-timers because there are so many all-timers now, but this episode is an all-timer

• Like 12

Hey this episode was so good you guys.

Enjoy the little home we have here in the forums, you could have it taken away like the heathens in CBB threads have.

• Like 9

Oh yeah I definitely bussed up on this one, I was close to Scuzz Bussin' but i just laufed instead. FYI I got @scuzzbuss if anyone wants it, I know its not @scuzzbus but its better.

• Like 5

Urinalcake and CaptainCutie and P Sauce, I just finished the episode and I too really buss so hard I got fired!!!

• Like 10

Urinalcake and CaptainCutie and P Sauce, I just finished the episode and I too really buss so hard I got fired!!!

Oh no!!! That's some serious bussin'

• Like 6

i tell prospective employers upfront, in the interview, that while my productivity is through the freakin roof when my cans is on the dome, i'm prone to spells of bussin so hard my chair goes boom backward and roll on floor holdin stomach cuz it hurts so good. why i got long cord cans.

• Like 10

I bussed super hard too but I work in a restaurant so I got promoted.

• Like 11