Episode 333 - Selfie Springsteen

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:53 PM

Comic duo and hosts of the new podcast “Dumb People Town” Randy and Jason Sklar join Howard and Kulap this week to talk about Springsteen passions! The Sklars answer a fatherhood question and share the pain of booking mishaps during the Music Chart, and they open a fun sports pack during the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear about Vin Diesel’s origin story, and Howard tells of his quasi-religious trip to New Jersey during Two Charted.

#2 Face Like Thunder

Ultracrepidarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • LocationNS, Canada

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

This was a very good episode
www.facelikethunder.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/face-like-thunder

#3 Trurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

Good - forgot they'd started another podcast, was waiting for the setlist to grow, definitely feels like the right direction for them, twice a week on sports is a tad too ambitious.
Watched the facebook vid of this while cutting my hair, fun episode.

#4 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:27 AM

View PostTrurl, on 19 April 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

Good - forgot they'd started another podcast, was waiting for the setlist to grow, definitely feels like the right direction for them, twice a week on sports is a tad too ambitious.

It was never twice a week on sports. County was essentially the exact same show that DPT is.

#5 Trurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:35 AM

View PostKickpuncher, on 20 April 2017 - 04:27 AM, said:

It was never twice a week on sports. County was essentially the exact same show that DPT is.

I'll admit, I only started Country last summer, so only made it up to ~60, before County began, but they kept stressing that point, so I just assumed it was more of the same. Whatever helps them grow, I say, listener-wise, we couldn't be more spoiled anyway.

#6 NameThatPunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:40 AM

Great ep for sure.
Top Ten Punkys on the board