Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Engineer DOUG is back! Sort of...

I wrote the subject in the third person, don't judge me.

I'm back, but not on Earwolf. Unless you consider the Forums as being on Earwolf. Anyway, I do have some new tunes for ya'll to hear.

Here is my music video for my song "Bi Republicans Are Hardly Bipartisan"

And you can download my mixtape here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9xapw7xta3pt2y1

PEACE. LOVE. DOUG.

do people call you dougie? cause i would like to call you dougie. and i'll let you know why if you let me.

Good song yo. I'm not sure why but I had low expectations of the song but ended up really liking it. It got me thinking if there were any good right-wing rap songs out there. I'm a huge hip hop fan and I don't think I've come across anything.
-
A rapper's view on how such a song would sound.

Interesting thought. I having a tough time coming up with something that would be considered right-wing. I should give it more thought, if only to strengthen my own viewpoints. Although, I don't want portray myself as a left-winger, because that typically means you support Democrats. I don't support any party really. Well, "The Rent Is Too Damn High".

By the way, this song you've posted is outtafuckincontrol. Thank you for sharing.

Not what I was expecting, but damned cool in my opinion. Of course, I have a limited hip hop palate, but still pretty cool. Looking forward to hearing more.

do people call you dougie? cause i would like to call you dougie. and i'll let you know why if you let me.

We never found out why!