🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 287 - 420 Special 2017

Jon Gabrus, Brian Huskey, Gavin Speiller, and Horatio Sanz join Matt Besser for this year’s special 420 edition of improv4humans! They deal with rocks falling off of the roof, call in some unhelpful officers of the law, and let an agent’s son take charge. Later, they decide between becoming Tupac or George Carlin, and Billy’s Bongs runs into difficult times.

287 - 420 Special: Jon Gabrus, Horatio Sanz, Brian Huskey, Gavin Speiller

(2:09 - 8:12) Intro Story - TSA’s response to weed - Airline passenger announces he has marijuana in the security line

(8:17 - 18:04) Twitter Suggestion - quimmich - An elementary schooler gives a presentation on pussy juice

(18:45 - 30:57) Question from Listener - “What’s your closest call almost-died experience?” - Calling the cops about rocks falling off buildings

(32:50 - 40:20) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Gabrus’s shark story - Everyone in town just heard the neighbor’s son was eaten by a shark

(41:46 - 54:19) Question from Listener - “What’s the last movie that made you too scared to go to bed?” - Police station starts getting bad yelp reviews

(54:48 - 1:03:52) Twitter Suggestion - Wrestlemania - Director puts his young son in charge of casting

(1:04:02 - 1:12:26) Twitter Suggestion - Hologram - Choose to be a Tupac or a George Carlin in order to go on a ride

(1:12:31 - 1:33:23) Question from Listener - “What’s your favorite rock story?” - Billy from Billy’s Bongs breaks through security

• Like 1

Seriously look forward to this episode each year. How about a Best of 420 episode sometime? I nominate Kelsey Grammer's cumbath ritual.

• Like 4

Seriously look forward to this episode each year. How about a Best of 420 episode sometime? I nominate Kelsey Grammer's cumbath ritual.

Nothing beats the guy who wanted to put a sandwich on his shoulder like a boombox

• Like 1

I'm curious about how much weed impedes your improv skills, not at all judging by this ep. Wonder how often they do it.

I'm curious about how much weed impedes your improv skills, not at all judging by this ep. Wonder how often they do it.

"Not at all" might be a little generous.

• Like 1

I enjoy the 420 episodes so much. This one was especially bonkers. Wonder what strain they had...

If we are doing a best of 420, the shit ghost/Japanese businessman/strip club run has to be on there. Horatio as the Japanese guy kills me every time.

Also, I love the "end simulation" cut Besser does. Reminded me of the classic Brett Gelman Dennis Franz scene. One of my all-time favorites!

Sign in to follow this