🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 160.5 - Minisode 160.5

Sidebar from my PFT-feud with tom to say that I just got to the part in the mini where Paul says he'll always play an Explanation Hope from any Australians. My goal in life now is to get an Explanation Hope on the mini, where I only identify myself as CakeBug Tranch, and use my accent and place of birth as my entry point. You made a promise, Paul! Let's see if you'll keep it!

• Like 8

I sincerely hope the gang sees this film in 4DX (the moving chairs) at least for June's sake since it's essentially sitting on a vibrator for two hours.

I sincerely hope the gang sees this film in 4DX (the moving chairs) at least for June's sake since it's essentially sitting on a vibrator for two hours.

I like when people register accounts just to be gross.

CakeBug and Tom are too busy fighting over PFT and then there's me

giphy.gif

post-62584-my-name-is-earl-dammit-gif-img-nQRW.gif

Because really, in the end, with the both of you,

Ksmdg.gif

• Like 6

I sincerely hope the gang sees this film in 4DX (the moving chairs) at least for June's Jason's sake since it's essentially sitting on a vibrator for two hours.

ftfy

• Like 4

Well, if we're opening the field to include guests, while you guys are fighting over PFT, I'll be over here with my boy...

nerdist416FB.jpg

I don't want to give up my beloved Scheer, though...

Fuck it. The three of us can make it work.

• Like 8

Well, if we're opening the field to include guests, while you guys are fighting over PFT, I'll be over here with my boy...

nerdist416FB.jpg

I don't want to marry Adam Scott, but he is my Future Best Friend. So I'll be the bad influence that you resent who's always keeping him from coming home early. Works for me.

Are-We-Having-Fun-Yet-Party-Down.gif

• Like 8

I don't want to marry Adam Scott, but he is my Future Best Friend. So I'll be the bad influence that you resent who's always keeping him from coming home early. Works for me.

Are-We-Having-Fun-Yet-Party-Down.gif

I think you're underestimating just how good a spouse I can be...

• Like 5

nerdist416FB.jpg

Woah woah woah I thought we were just talkin' Pauls over here!

Adam Scott is 100% mine and I will fight you for him. Don't forget I shot a man in Reno...

If you haven't watched Big Little Lies THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???

• Like 8

Woah woah woah I thought we were just talkin' Pauls over here!

Adam Scott is 100% mine and I will fight you for him. Don't forget I shot a man in Reno...

If you haven't watched Big Little Lies THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???

Guys... I love Adam Scott too. I am not afraid to fight either.

I loved Big Little Lies...sad it is only a series / won't be multiple seasons. I heard they were trying to?? But think that was shut down right?

• Like 5

Guys... I love Adam Scott too. I am not afraid to fight either.

I loved Big Little Lies...sad it is only a series / won't be multiple seasons. I heard they were trying to?? But think that was shut down right?

I didn't hear that but I think it's one of those shows that would benefit from NOT continuing. The way they ended it was rather perfect and emotional and I'd be too afraid of them forcing the story to go forward when it doesn't need to.

• Like 6

Maybe we can hope that Adam is into polygamy.

I don't think you're getting just how unwilling to share I am...

giphy.gif

• Like 9

If...

Big Little Lies did go for a second season, they would have to follow the Broadchurch method where the second series/season followed more of the aftermath of what was revealed in the first season rather then a WHOLE NEW MYSTERY!

I also don't think the storytelling method of minor characters talking to the police would work again.

• Like 2

I don't think you're getting just how unwilling to share I am...

giphy.gif

As my seven year old says to my five year old, CAMERON: 'Sharing is caring, SO GIMME'

giphy.gif

• Like 6

I didn't hear that but I think it's one of those shows that would benefit from NOT continuing. The way they ended it was rather perfect and emotional and I'd be too afraid of them forcing the story to go forward when it doesn't need to.

I haven't seen the finale (those were some risky spoiler clicks), but I totally love that it's just a one-shot. Shows usually don't know when to give up, and I appreciate a brief, awesome story.

• Like 5

I haven't seen the finale (those were some risky spoiler clicks), but I totally love that it's just a one-shot. Shows usually don't know when to give up, and I appreciate a brief, awesome story.

I still need to watch the finale, but I had scanned the Wikipedia article on the book when my last Audible credit came up, I was debating if I wanted to get the book or not (I didn't, I still may)

• Like 3

yeah I do think it was perfect how they left it and probably best to leave it as is/ not continue... I will miss it though!

All the actors were really great in this, especially loved Reese.

and Adam too of course.

• Like 3

yeah I do think it was perfect how they left it and probably best to leave it as is/ not continue... I will miss it though!

All the actors were really great in this, especially loved Reese.

and Adam too of course.

If Nicole Kidman doesn't get an Emmy nom then there is some backwards bs happening in Hollywood!

• Like 3

I somehow knew y'all that haven't seen/finished would still check so I'm even keeping my spoiler talk spoiler free lol

• Like 5