🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 111 - Johm Ross Bowie: Under the Underground

Welcome back to Under the Underground, the show that plays music most people are too afraid to! Host Todd Frank (John Ross Bowie) welcomes independent touring artist Melissa Tovey to discuss her enthusiasm for animal noises in her music and to listen to a few of her newest tracks. Plus, Melissa explains why her hometown isn’t on the map, Todd gives his take on how The Beatles destroyed music, and finally, Traci Reardon stops by to help her Twitter followers understand underground music in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

I don't know if my file was messed up, but a couple of minutes in, the theme starts playing over the talking. Happens near the end during Gethard's promo too.

Amazing episode though. The moment JRB starts talking about losing several wives at the Gathering of the Juggalos was when I couldn't stop laughing.

• Like 2

Very funny episode. The edit did the same thing for me, and it happens again during the Chris Gethard promo at the end of the episode.

I thought it was a bit until I read your posts, most hilarious one too, until the repeated flogging.

Here's one from Face Like Thunder.... Wait, I don't like that guy.

BURNED!!!! (I'm sure your question was great)

If I didn't already enjoy listening (only semi-ironically)to rambley, poorly prepared local niche radio shows this would have been excruciating.

Also, whatever audio trouble these other guys are complaining about is fixed now.

BURNED!!!! (I'm sure your question was great)

If I didn't already enjoy listening (only semi-ironically)to rambley, poorly prepared local niche radio shows this would have been excruciating.

Also, whatever audio trouble these other guys are complaining about is fixed now.

My question wasn't good, I'm glad she skipped it.

What are you going to do for your 420th post?

I was also Burned this episode (only got round to listening yesterday) .. :-(

but um, it was , um, i think, um deliberate, that um......

I did laugh out loud a few times during this, but not as much as I sometimes do.

Sign in to follow this