#621 CakeBug Tranch

Loyal Tompkastaway

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationSchmocation

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:58 AM

View PostSaraK, on 24 May 2017 - 05:56 AM, said:

My nephew is going through the same Thomas death. Right now he is ALL IN on Paw Patrol. But if you pull out his Thomas toys, he'll play with them and he still likes trains (but also trucks, cars and anything with tires). He never really watches the show itself any more, though he did see a Thomas train at the mall the other day and completely lost it.

Here's my Paw Patrol name-drop: I was in a production of 'Our Town' in 2011 with a nine year old kid who grew up to be the original voice of Ryder in the first few seasons of Paw Patrol. I told my kids that, and they were not as impressed as they should have been. But since, I've told kids on my tee-ball team that I was friends with Ryder and they were amazed.
Mark: "But I thought we are all orpans." Deep Down inside, we all are, Miami Connection

Dorothy Shaw: "I like a man who can run faster than I can." Choosy, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

No-Prize Champion
Vampire's Kiss; xXx: Return of Xander Cage; Body Parts; The Running Man

#622 taylor anne photo

A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationDeep in the heart of Texas

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:00 AM

Right now he is ALL IN on Paw Patrol.

Omg yes my baby cousin is obsessed with Paw Patrol! Every time I see her she wants to talk about it! But she also watches the Penguins of Madagascar and whatever series they have over and over. Anything with penguins is A+ for her.
"Taylor doesn't comment often, but when she does, she burns the whole fuckin' place down." - CakeBug Tranch

#623 Cameron H.

This Charming Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts
  • LocationMy Mighty Lab

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:17 AM

My nephew is going through the same Thomas death. Right now he is ALL IN on Paw Patrol. But if you pull out his Thomas toys, he'll play with them and he still likes trains (but also trucks, cars and anything with tires). He never really watches the show itself any more, though he did see a Thomas train at the mall the other day and completely lost it.

Wow! Your nephew and my son should be friends :)

He really likes Paw Patrol, but he hasn't been watching that too much lately. Right now he's REALLY into The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That. It's kind of obnoxious, but when I actually watched it, it's pretty educational.

Also, not associated with a television show (as far as I know), but this is the new jam around my house.

Violet: I've never failed to complete.
Ultraviolet (2006)

Lecturer: Children smoke - a reefer stick! Thinking it to be an ordinary, perfectly harmless cigarette.
Reefer Madness (2005)

#624 CakeBug Tranch

Loyal Tompkastaway

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationSchmocation

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:22 AM

Martin Short as the Cat in the Hat is excellent voice casting.
Mark: "But I thought we are all orpans." Deep Down inside, we all are, Miami Connection

Dorothy Shaw: "I like a man who can run faster than I can." Choosy, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

No-Prize Champion
Vampire's Kiss; xXx: Return of Xander Cage; Body Parts; The Running Man

#625 joel_rosenbaum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:35 AM

View PostCameron H., on 24 May 2017 - 05:30 AM, said:

My son never really got into Bubble Guppies, which is unfortunate since I kind of like it.

The first show that was HIS show was Team Umizoomi.
IN A LAND THATS NOT SO FAR AWAY...

My son loves Wishenpoof and hates Sesame Street, which makes me sad on both counts.

#626 Society Max

Ⓜⓐⓧⓘⓜⓘⓛⓘⓐⓝⓞ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationⓂⓐⓧⓘⓜⓘⓛⓘⓐⓝⓞ

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:40 AM

View Postkateacola, on 23 May 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

Ryan and Sharpay just reunited and sang "What I've been Looking for"

They start singing around 4 minute mark

He still has a strong hat game

I saw the whole video... And Ashley says back then she was as bitchy as Sharpay LOL

#627 EvRobert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:07 PM

Since this is the thread that will not die, I thought I'd share this.

Lea Michele sings Dear Theodosia for the #Ham4All Challenge. She challenges...Ashely Tisdale. Ohhh can't wait to see what she responds with...

http://www.broadwayw...odosia-20170629

#628 Society Max

Ⓜⓐⓧⓘⓜⓘⓛⓘⓐⓝⓞ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationⓂⓐⓧⓘⓜⓘⓛⓘⓐⓝⓞ

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:38 PM

Spoiler