🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 183 - Employee Reviews, Our Useful Tool

Greetings and salutations friends!

Let us all rejoice in this wonderful new episode of our favorite podcast, Hollywood Handbook!

• Like 7

The only podcast I listen to as soon as it comes out! Easily the funniest damn show I know.

• Like 11

Hard Nation is a really solid show. If you like Hollywood Handbook you'd love Hard Nation. New episodes come out on Wednesdays.

• Like 5

Start listening to this while packing my kids school lunches. So far so good!

I

• Like 8

hey, kevin? could you please post some of the pics of your feet you took, you know, for fun haha? thanks sweetie

• Like 21

Hard Nation is a really solid show. If you like Hollywood Handbook you'd love Hard Nation. New episodes come out on Wednesdays.

hmm hard nation you say the improv show where one host constantly screams NO into the mic yes this is very similar to and as good as hollywood handbook

• Like 16

I need to properly formulate my opinions on the episode proper, but I've got to commend the market research people who tagged a Hollywood Handbook ad onto the end of a Hollywood Handbook episode. That's the sort of taste-calibration that ensures you deliver advertise to people who might enjoy the product, though the actual content of the ad does raise some paradoxes.

I'm jsut kidding, it's kind of you to play some more The Boy's content, because I'd easily have might have missed it otherwise.

• Like 21

I hope they toss a Tanks but No Tanks into this ep for the fans who listened before it was so fucking cool as hell to listen to the show, which it is, now and forever, amen.

-Jesus, The Whole Dang Bible

• Like 9

Good morning fellow HH bro...ccoli.

I was so hoping that HH would be on this week's Podmass, and it is! Hopefully the 1-3 punch of Paul F. Tompkins, Podmass and Rebecca Bulnes' glowing and enthusiastic review will bring in more listeners.

On the latest CBB ep,, Scott described Kevin's photo-taking as creepy. They also played Would You Rather?, so no leftovers for the ants. Love the detail of the boys not letting Kevin listen to podcasts about "creepy murders" because they give Kevin nightmares.

More avian-based comedy from Sean in Harry's ad. I'm glad to see the return of Santaman and his new broletariat, Howie.

Surprised to see that they posted pics of Calling Anderson, an illegal immigrant who stowed away underneath Queen Elizabeth's skirts, who is a Lies of Locke Lamora type king of pickpockets, and who hates music.

Engineer Cody, like Ivanka Trump, is

t9e0k0.jpg

• Like 11

Good episode.

Dalton, i've added you as a friend on the forums as a "thank you" for posting up the eps so well. That's for you buddy

• Like 17

I give this Ep a 13/10, which actually if you know translates to 6.5 forks, which does make HeyHandbook a part of the diamond plate club, which means it is both the best restaurant and the best podcast. Cbb and spont really tried this week, recruiting heavy hitters zouks and gabrus to try to steal some of our boys shine, but you might as well call our boys angler fish because they make their own light and actually if you've ever read a science book or just tried to be a good nice person you would know. Now then, on to my weekly list of grievances:

My car broke down, I gotta get a new one. This is directly preventing me from flying to LA to catch the live show.

Dana is surprisingly cute, which is something like Kevin would have said to try and neg her or something? Make her feel more vulnerable? Gross dude, try to keep it professional

Usually my school's cafeteria has fries ready by this time, allowing me to eat them before my class, but today? Not so much. 2 forks.

I'll come back when I got something more yall

• Like 14

TdRaDqR.png

At first i thought this was a good and funny episode with real Earwolf staff, until i realized this "Josh Richman" character is actually an actor from System of a Down. you cant fool this guy!

• Like 13

I've attempted to listen to this week's episode twice already, and fallen asleep both times. I'm not giving up though! For my third attempt I'm going to get out of bed and take out my earplugs.

• Like 12

It was another grep [(great ep) {great episode}].

Wanted to point out alotta funny jokesters on the itunes reviews giving funny joke reviews with one stars while making such funny inside jokes, or the geniuses who make good comments with one star. Oh I'm sorry is that how reviews work?

Eh, wrong it's not. If you're gonna leave a less than five star review, tanks, but no tanks. I bet it's that host from the amazing race still upset they never learned his name, but just can't think of anything to write about the show that's not positive. What was his name again?

So I'll fix it but feel free to help.

• Like 6

mind your p's and q's folks they'll shutter the door on this place just like they did the wonderful halcyon that was the cbb forums.

now who hear thinks cameron esposito talks about being gay too much let it rip let's talk about it

this post is a joke about how the cbb forums are bad i dont think that about the ocmedian

• Like 19

hot takes:

-impressed by Dana.

-Cody somehow did not reach the very low expectations I had.

-Colin is a total joke.

-Kevin met expectations.

-Josh was big creep. but not bigger than Kevin so overall impressed.

• Like 13

I listened to this episode earlier today while I was having my lunch.

• Like 15

Sign in to follow this