🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 110 - The Manager’s Office of a Miniature Golf Course (w/ Tatiana Maslany, Lauren Lapkus)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes everyone on and in planet Earth to Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is Tatiana Maslany of Orphan Black! They chat about what animals Tatiana has seen in the wild, her lifelong fear of sharks appearing in unusual places, and her 11 year no-vomiting streak. Paul and Tatiana are then joined by Lauren Lapkus to improvise a story set in The Manager’s Office of a Miniature Golf Course. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

If you'd like to provide a location for the improv on a future episode, follow @Spontaneanation on Twitter so you won/t miss the prompt!

This sounds amazing, I've been hoping for Tatiana to show up and Lauren is awesome too, can't wait to listen!

• Like 1

As someone else with an age inappropriate overactive imagination I feel for Tatiana.

Tatiana mentioning New York Fries poutine forced me to go the food court and buy one. I really enjoyed her portrayal of Greg, the rival minigolf course owner, he very quickly became a complete well thought-out character. Tatiana really can do anything!

I enjoyed the brief cameos by Ho-Ho, Sunny and Chazmin when Lauren was introduced!

• Like 4

I loved everything about this episode... now I'm off to an evening playing minigolf at GREGS!

Tatiana mentioning New York Fries poutine forced me to go the food court and buy one.

Why would a Canadian restaurant that serves a Canadian dish (I mean, I guess they probably serve other stuff, too), be called NEW YORK Fries?

I don't know the exact date or anything, but I'm on a non-vomiting streak of about 15 years.

Great episode. I love that Lauren's koala encounter now gets an obligatory mention/reference on every podcast she does with Paul and/or Scott.

Why would a Canadian restaurant that serves a Canadian dish (I mean, I guess they probably serve other stuff, too), be called NEW YORK Fries?

Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe to sound cooler? I didn't even realize they were Canadian until Paul didn't know what it was. They also serve non-poutined fries and hot dogs and not much else.

I enjoyed the brief cameos by Ho-Ho, Sunny and Chazmin when Lauren was introduced!

Chazmin and Sunny were also definitely those two theatrical speaking "actors" in the flashback at the 48 minute mark. And I thought crossover weeth week month was over!

• Like 1

I think the old guy who died at Greg's was the old guy who loved the waffle cone maker commercial on Mr. Tompkins' last Todd Glass Show appearance. Multi-network crossover!

(might just be wishful thinking)

• Like 1

So much vomit talkin

And yet nobody asked Lauren if she feels like vomiting when he sees another person gag or vomit, why does nothing happen when she does HoHo and bleches all the time?

I guess she is truly facing her fears, Amirite?

P.S.: I Love this trio of people!

Sign in to follow this