🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 184 - Drew Tarver, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by DREW TARVER of Big Grande and Bajillion Dollar Properties to help them and Intern Andy do a new kind of show.

• Like 17

yeaah-HAY-yEAHH-eeeyeah-EEyeah-hah-haAAh

Sorry, sometimes when I get excited my Donny Garry comes out.

edit: suck it chanson

• Like 14

Just posted this as a new topic but even I know the current ep thread is where all THE REAL communicating happens:

I have 2 extra tickets to tonight's sold out live show at UCB Sunset - anyone interested just message me! Free of charge - just hoping I can find 2 true HH fans to take them.

WELL GANG I'm happy to report the true-life "Hollywood Ending" to this tale - one you've all been so hungrily desperate for that I'm posting it at THE most complicated convergence of HH Forum factors (orig posted as new topic + last week's thread + new thread's up = has anything ever been crazier in our lives?!!!!)

The extra tix went to two ultimate sweetheart sweeties who were not only awesome HH fans and great guys but also very graciously endured my obnoxious, alarmingly-unceasing laughter for the entirety of the show. (In a way I guess they DID "pay" for those tickets after all... <<< #wow / #revelatory #poeticinacoolsubtleway)

I used to sporadically frequent this forum under another identity until my life was so consumed and undermined by a series of bold and wacky crimes that I could no longer separate the two. I gave it all up to better focus on being regularly victimized by crime and the criminals responsible for it. (Is that heroic? Yeah, I guess. It is.)

But due to the experience of attending tonight's insanely awesome show, I'm back to say hello to some old friends, and some new.* Hi you guys!

• Like 11

The 184th good episode in a row!

• Like 11

*MISSED CONNECTION: You were a circle of fun/nice people my friend and I briefly talked to after the show - our invitation to join us at "The Know Where" bar confusingly/inadvertently made us sound like assholes.

LISTEN, great bar, clever name -- worth jeopardizing a rare chance to talk HH w/ some cool kids??? (<<< no.) (posting this all to yelp)

• Like 9

Wouldn't you know it, left my dang phone at home, so now I'm gonna have to wait till after lunch to listen. I really thought I was #1 super fan, but now I just don't even know. I really blew it, and it's been nice knowing all of you, even CMB and Greggy I guess

• Like 9

I can't wait to listen to this episode at work. Usually I just stare at the clock for 8 hours and desperately want to stick my neck into one of the wire winding machines and end it all, but on Tuesday, for an hour and four minutes, I feel free.

• Like 8

turns out my desk computer has bluetoof and this is a very funny good episode

• Like 5

"can we cut this?" favorite intern andy catchphrase.

As much as I enjoyed this ep, I was bothered by something I noticed if you look at Intern Andy's picture carefully. See if you can spot it.

intern_andy.png

• Like 20

From the Night Cream ep. of Making History.

qy8u1t.jpg

It's good that the people on the show wants real time feedback on whether they are giving good meetings. Some people can't deal with getting a tap on the back while they are giving meetings.

This is a great ASMR video.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 7

I got arrested on the train to work for my reaction listening to this episode. I'll update later, but I'm going to run through my retainer this time for sure.

WHAT AN EP!

• Like 4

Someone on the wolfcool reddit DID say that sean was being rude during Hayes' asmr video. I wanted to reply to them there, but for some reason the subreddit won't load even though the reddit status says everything's cool but w/e I'll just reply here hopefully they see it.

Hey, I'm with ya bud. And even though me and some other people might agree? We don't necessarily say that because sean is the kind of guy you're talkingsidewaysoutofthesideofyourneck he will come give you a tune up and believe me this guy is tough and you don't necessarily want that problem because I think the secret subtext is that not only is andy prone to bouts to violence but I think also sean is as well

• Like 10

This episode was as sweet as candy due to hearing my good friend Intern Andy.

Big laughs from the whole crew including Drew!

Love my sweet boys and my sweet toys ;)

• Like 15

i always thought i was a creep until i listened to todayes episode of Hollywood Handbook. Now i KNOW i am!

keep tinglin, all you tinglers

• Like 15

*MISSED CONNECTION: You were a circle of fun/nice people my friend and I briefly talked to after the show - our invitation to join us at "The Know Where" bar confusingly/inadvertently made us sound like assholes.

LISTEN, great bar, clever name -- worth jeopardizing a rare chance to talk HH w/ some cool kids??? (<<< no.) (posting this all to yelp)

Oh hey little did you know, one of those people was ME, intern Andy, star of the show, much better than Chanson, #1 horniest guest

• Like 24

Andy is here recruiting members for his army to defeat Kevin. I fully expect Kev to show up in the next few hours to stockpile his own soldiers.

It's a regular cold war in the forums these days

• Like 10

What's a noun that means 'longer than a streak' cause the boys are on a hot hot hot one of those

• Like 11

Extra! Extra! Funny boys make the world laugh! Hear all about it

• Like 10

cNhEdPX.png

Woah, I thought the boys were joking!

• Like 18

What's a noun that means 'longer than a streak'

A streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak.

Today's epi was as good as the joke I just made was bad. Meaning very.

• Like 9

Kevin, bud, I hope you don't come to regret ceding the horny character mantle to Andy, because I know you THINK you have something better, but I think a lot of us have been there and, well... good luck finding something that's better to be than da horny man.

• Like 11